Thread: Boof!

Boof!

Congratulations Boof, on being POTD!!

It certainly sounds like you, Boof, are a spoiled little guy.. but thats how all pets should be, eh?
    Its quite obvious that you have that special talent in winning everyones hearts.. you've even won mine with your great picture!
    So again, congratulations. =]

Congratulations, Boof! Your fur looks soooo soft, I can see why your mom fell in love with you, as anybody would...or should I say anybunny? Have a very hoppy day as POTD.

Boof

Hello Boof,
    Oh my gosh, are you the cutest thing. You truly are king of the house. How very special you are. I can see what great joy you bring to your mummy & daddy. I hope you get some special pets and snacks today. If mummy ever has a bunny question the Buckeye House Rabbit Society has all the answers on their website. My bunny's love willow branches however peach and fruit trees with pits are poisen for bunnies. Congrats sweet Boof, you truly are the cutest, sweetest little bunny.

Hi Boof!

What a Smart baby you are! You're soo pretty, I just love your white coat!
    The FurGirls + One

Hello Boof!

Hi Boof, What a lovely name you have, so cute and funny! It is so nice to see your pretty face on Pet of the Day. I can see why your mommy fell in love with and probably has grown to love you more and more ever since! And wow, you like alot of different things. Some bunnies can be so fussy, but not you! Congradulations Boof and you have a very good day full of that yummy human food.

Kalei
    I will love you forever Bobo

Boof

Boof, you are certainly a cutie pie! Its no wonder your mum couldn't resist taking you home once she held you and felt that luxurious coat of yours. You are so lucky to have such a loving family--and a mummy who will always be there for you when its time for your shots Congratulations on being Pet of the Day!

Hi there cutie Boof, King of the House! Oh, what a soft and cuddly, handsome bunnster boy you are It's easy to see how you won over your human's heart with a mere swipe of your precous paw, a single look! Your Mom may not have known she wanted a bunny but that was before she met you!!! Your love for life, your joyful spirit is truly infectious! Your Mom is so very lucky to have been blessed with such an adorable, lovable furkid! As for those ouchie shots...what a brave boy you were, Boof! And of course your Mom was there to catch you, and always will be Thanks for the smiles, sweetheart! We congratulate you on your well earned Pet of the Day honors and on finding the most warm and wonderful forever home! Enjoy your well deserved day of honor, beautiful Boof...so many fave treats to devour, love to lap up! And please, have your Mom give you some extra cuddles and kisses for me!
    Last edited by tatsxxx11; 01-16-2007 at 11:30 AM.

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hey Boof, what a beautiful bunny you are!
    Have a very 'tiel day!
    - John

Boof you are so adorable!!! ♥♥♥

What a wonderful picture of you!!! I can't help but smile !
    I'm so glad your family shared it and you with us today!!!
    Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey, Boof!
    You are a cute and adorable bunny!! Your not alone with the whole "I hate the vet" thing. My pets dislike the vet too. I think every animal feels that way. Have a hopping good day!
    ~HAPPY POTD, BOOF~
    Thank you so much for my siggy, kittycats_delight!

Boof

Congratulations beautiful Boof! It's obvious your mommy loves you dearly. I'm sorry but I have to mention that human food can eventually kill you Boof. I have a pet rabbit dying of kidney failure probably caused by eating things that were not meant for bunnies..chocolate is poisonous to rabbits, please Boof be careful in what you eat..Once again lovely boy, Congrats on being Pet of the Day!

mommy, pls feel free to email me if you have any questions. [email protected]

Handsome Boof!

"Mummy never expected to have a rabbit for a pet, but when she held me and her hands sunk into my fur, she couldn't resist me." -- Boof

Boof, I was thinking the same thing. I would love to give you a pat! Your coat looks so thick and fluffy. Could you please ask your people to do that for me. I hope you had a wonderful day as our Pet-of-the-Day.
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

hi there, sweet cute, Boof! You sound like such a sweet boy and I am not sure if you should have chocolate? but I hope your parents know that. I hope you are enjoying your special day, honey bunny!! hugs and kisses to you across the miles, sweet boy! Congrats on being our most deserving potd!
    Krista- owned by Rudy, Dixie, Miagi & Angel

Rocky, Jenny, Ginger Buster & Tiger .. forever loved & always in my heart..

Cute Boof!

I love you Boof!