Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Graphics

Former User Guest
    Originally posted by pupper-lover
    Karen was nice enough to do this banner for me. Is this better?
    Hey, it's very cute!! Good job Karen!

PS. I still do avatars if anyone wants one!

do you think you could do an avatar for me? I've been trying to figure out how to get one that changes between my two cats, but I haven't been able to get it
    I've been Defrosted!

Thanks for the great signature Kay!

Former User Guest
    Originally posted by Uabassoon
    do you think you could do an avatar for me? I've been trying to figure out how to get one that changes between my two cats, but I haven't been able to get it
    No problem, email me good and clear pics (about 10) and i'll do it for you! It have to be tomorrow though, as it's late here and we're watching a movie

my email addy is [email protected]

PS. make sure the mail isn't bigger than 1Mb, hotmail won't allow me to open it otherwise...if it's bigger, send few separate emails, ok? I don't mind doing avatars, it's fun!

Why are none of the pics working? Even the banner Karen made for me is nothing, but an "X".

I can see it. I bet imagestation was temporarily down or something.
    Alyson
    Shiloh, Reece, Lolly, Skylar
    and fosters Snickers, Missy, Magic, Merlin, Maya

The gif's I'm using has also been coming and going lately, so the reason is not imagestation!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Well everything seems to be working now! I don't think it was an image station problem, because the only pics I could see anywhere were Casper & Kitty's banner and a few avatars. Everything else, in every thread, was not showing up!

I'm glad everything seems to be working again. Well, except for Randi's sig photos .

Former User Guest
    Originally posted by pupper-lover
    because the only pics I could see anywhere were Casper & Kitty's banner and a few avatars. Everything else, in every thread, was not showing up!
    Our signature pic is not on any of these online photo storage places, but on our own homepage, shouldn't be problems to see our sig!

My two litlle gifs have been coming and going today also. I got them from another site. Also, recently some off these gifs worked here on PT, but others didn't. Can anyone tell me why?

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

For awhile the fonts on Pet Talk were really really small and I could hardly read them. Now they are in turn quite a bit larger than normal. Personally I prefer the larger to the smaller version. I haven't changed anything at my computer. Has anyone else experienced this?
    *Until one has loved an animal, a part of ones soul remains unawakened.* Anatole France

Originally posted by Rachel
    For awhile the fonts on Pet Talk were really really small and I could hardly read them. Now they are in turn quite a bit larger than normal. Personally I prefer the larger to the smaller version. I haven't changed anything at my computer. Has anyone else experienced this?
    I haven't but sometimes my 'puter gets a wild hare (ahem, Sophie?!) and the fonts will change. (Actually, this usually only happens if it the comp. isn't shut down properly, etc.)

Here's what to check/change:
    1. Go to view.
    2. Find Text Size.
    3. Make sure the size you want is checked.

Hope that helps!

Hey Zippy! You were right. It took me a bit of rooting around to find the right place to find View but when I did, there it was set to LARGEST. Thanks for the help. That was so kind of you.
    *Until one has loved an animal, a part of ones soul remains unawakened.* Anatole France

No problem, Rachel. Glad it worked for ya!

Siganute Test

Kaitlyn (the human)
    Sadie & Rita (Forever in Our Hearts) (the Labbies)