Thread: Hamlet

Hamlet

hello Hamlet

you look such a beautiful soft cuddly cat and such a gorgeous colour!!!
    Glad you have settled in your new home.
    Be safe and congratulations of being 'Cat of The Day'!!!!
    lots of cuddles to you
    XXXXXXXXX

Hammy Hamlet!!!

How nice to see yet another ORANGEMAN(and a senior kitty, too!)as our COTD!! Sounds like you have found the perfect forever home and have traveled about to boot!!! I hope that whatever illiness you were fighting is long and gone! Have many more happy and healthy years, dear Hamlet, HAPPY COTD!!!
    Nine is Fine!!

Handsome Hamlet!

WOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOO! Another ORANGIE is Cat-of-the-Day! Hamlet, you are positively magnificent. I love the look on your face. I'd like to hang around with you! I think you look a little bit like the Lion in "The Wizard of Oz". Please have a spectacular special day today! A great big [[[[[[hug]]]]]] for you, sweet Orangeman!

(7:30 PM) Hamlet, I just came back to see you one more time today 'cause you are SO ADORABLE! One more [[[[[hug]]]]] honey boy.
    Last edited by cassiesmom; 01-25-2007 at 07:23 PM.
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Hamlet, you have the biggest happiest smile I've seen on a kitty!
    Cathy loves Cocoa Kitty.
    http://cocoakitty.net

Hamlet

Hello Hamlet,
    What a big, cuddley, fluffy kitty you are. Yes it does look like you have some Maine Coon in you. So sorry to hear that you were ill, glad you are better however and enjoying the great state of Alaska. You are a very handsome boy. Much love and fun to you sweetheart.

Hamlet

Hamlet, what a poser you are, and rightly so....who wouldn't want to pose for the camera when one is so absolutely gorgeous! It sounds like you have had a very full and exciting life, living in so many different places and traveling by car and airplane. That coat of yours is certainly perfect for Alaska....I think if I met you I might give you the nickname 'furball'. I definitely would want to get a chance to run my fingers through all your fluff! Congratulations on being Cat of the Day!

Alaska: Where the odds are good, but the goods are odd.
    Hamlet! You are such a gorgeous orange boy. Many happy and healthy years to you!

We're glad to hear you have a healthy respect for those huge ravens. Halo had to learn about them the hard way! (She had no idea they were as big as her!)

Concatulations on being Cat of the Day!
    Last edited by kuhio98; 01-25-2007 at 01:24 PM.
    Ask your vet about microchipping. ~ It could have saved Kuhio's life.

Sweet, handsome Hamlet!!! Nothing warms my heart more than the sight of a happy, healthy, seasoned citizen as our featured honoree But regardless of age, you are one of the handsomest kitties I've ever laid eyes on; I'm having visions of caramel and vanilla ice cream So, what is the secret to your youthful, good looks??? I'm sure living the good life in the wilds of Alaska has kept you hearty and all of that traveling, life on the road, young at heart I'm sorry to hear about your recent bout of illness Hamlet but so relieved to know you're back in full form, bulked up and enjoying each and every moment of your wonderful life I hope you're enjoying a very warm and cozy Cat of the Day celebration with your devoted human and all of your countless, adoring friends and fans What a most deserving honoree you are! Hugs and kisses to you, sweetheart! I wish for you many, many more happy years with your dear person

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hamlet

Hamlet, you are the most beautiful 15 yr old I have ever seen.
    I have 2 orange tabbies, myself. I wish I could pet you & say hello in person. Wishing you many more happy, healthy years to come with your proud person!

Meowy, Hamlet!!!
    Yes! Another orange kitty! Yay I love your color. You sure did brighten up my day. I'm glad you got over you previous illness. Hopefully, it wasn't painful or anything bad. Have a purrfect day in Alaska! Wish you a great Cat-Of-The-Day!!
    ~HAPPY COTD, HAMLET~
    Thank you so much for my siggy, kittycats_delight!

Hey Hamlet!

Wow Hamlet you seem like a very amazing cat! Not only are you extremely large but you are very sweet, cuddly, and have traveled to different states

You certainly sound like you are loved unconditionally and are a beautiful cat! You are way bigger than my meezer.

Anyways congrats on being our Cat of the Day!

Kalei
    I will love you forever Bobo

Handsome Hamlet, you and your guardian share a tremendous bond, having travelled together over many miles and many years! How wonderful that you recovered from your illness, and are now honoured as our fabulous COTD! I wish you many more years together with the one that loves you so much! You are a big brut of a guy, but with a gregarious, gentle nature that has won the hearts of many during your 15 years. I just love big, hefty kitties, and you outweigh my Cochice by a couple of pounds . . . what a gentle giant you are, Hamlet. Blessings to your and yours!
    AvaJoy
    =^.".^=

Avatar courtesy of Kimlovescats . . . many thanks!
    EvErY LiFe ShOuLd HaVe NiNe CaTs

Handsome Hamlet

Hamlet........oh my gosh aren't you a healthy huge kitty??? I love your picture looking up at the camera so sweetly.
    You sure have traveled a lot and it sounds like your new home in Alaska is a perfect match for you. Keep those raven's in line and enjoy your pampered life.

I'm thrilled to hear that you overcame your illness last year and want to congratulate you on being the COTD.

Meows & purrrrs from our felines, Pearl, Keiko & June.

Spay/neuter/adopt from your shelter or rescue org.
    Jasmine's Mom

San Francisco, CA, where life is happy and gay!
    Oh my Hamlet! You're one hunka-hunka orangie male love! As you are so large, I'm pretty sure you have a LOT of Maine Coon in you. You looks so fluffy and content - I'd sure love to give you some loving squishes! Enjoy your special day as our big, beautiful, senior orange COTD!

Little Ms. Mitzi Mitts
    Our Photo Albums are
    Here and Here
    In memory of my beloved fur children, Goldie, Mishi and Mitzi.
    Rest in peace and play hard at the Rainbow Bridge.
    Goldie: 9/5/88 - 4/10/03
    Mishi: with us from 5/5/03 - 7/13/07
    Mitzi: with us from 4/19/03 - 1/23/10