Thread: " I say- I say that boy is stuck on stupid!"..Pics #10

Threaded View

" I say- I say that boy is stuck on stupid!"..Pics #10

Poor Zubin.. I should not laugh at him- but I swear half the standard he didnt read.. He is a beautiful rep of his breed- but aloof, dignified, calm, docile.. " well...
    I was putting clothes in the dryer on the main part of the house. I heard this rattle- then Zubin SCREAMED- CRASH CRASH- SCREAM-.. MY HEART ALMOST STOPPING AS I come flying up the hallway and around the corner- only to find- ( are you ready...?) The blinds at the front door wrapped EVERYWHERE AROUND ZUBINS LEGS- as he is fighting something that is bolted into a steel door for his life... I just about sufficated with laughter while saying " awwwwww poor zubin... hold on buddy- wait a second as I tried to untangle a 4 foot tall dog from the blinds...
    The blinds are stepped on, smashed and tangled- oh well.. who needs hanging blinds by the front door of the favorite tile spot for the dogs in the house. My guess was he rolled over in his sleep- got his paws caught then paniced...
    Anyway- I pulled what was left up, and now he right back by the door on the ceremic tile at the entry... " I say, I say that boy is stuck on stupid.."
    You all got any stupid stories also?
    Last edited by borzoimom; 01-24-2007 at 01:53 PM.