Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: " I say- I say that boy is stuck on stupid!"..Pics #10

" I say- I say that boy is stuck on stupid!"..Pics #10

Poor Zubin.. I should not laugh at him- but I swear half the standard he didnt read.. He is a beautiful rep of his breed- but aloof, dignified, calm, docile.. " well...
    I was putting clothes in the dryer on the main part of the house. I heard this rattle- then Zubin SCREAMED- CRASH CRASH- SCREAM-.. MY HEART ALMOST STOPPING AS I come flying up the hallway and around the corner- only to find- ( are you ready...?) The blinds at the front door wrapped EVERYWHERE AROUND ZUBINS LEGS- as he is fighting something that is bolted into a steel door for his life... I just about sufficated with laughter while saying " awwwwww poor zubin... hold on buddy- wait a second as I tried to untangle a 4 foot tall dog from the blinds...
    The blinds are stepped on, smashed and tangled- oh well.. who needs hanging blinds by the front door of the favorite tile spot for the dogs in the house. My guess was he rolled over in his sleep- got his paws caught then paniced...
    Anyway- I pulled what was left up, and now he right back by the door on the ceremic tile at the entry... " I say, I say that boy is stuck on stupid.."
    You all got any stupid stories also?
    Last edited by borzoimom; 01-24-2007 at 01:53 PM.

Omg!!!! Roflmao!! :d
    Maggie,

I didn't slap you, I just high fived your Face!
    I've Been Boo'd!!

LOL. I wish you had that on video.
    I love Fenway, JoJo, Olivia and Nonnie!

I do not even think my husband will be mad at this one- he will probably die laughing when he sees what is left of the blinds.. As soon as the camera charges I will post a picture of the door..

I used to have a little table in the hall, which was replaced with a small cabinet that has a glass door and glass shelves. We moved the table out, moved the cabinet in. I was sitting in front of it, cleaning the door and shelves with Windex. Cassie came tearing out of the bedroom - and clonked her head on the open glass door! I laughed so hard. I think she thought it was open, didn't realize it was glass. When I dust that cabinet now, I always put a dish towel over the door so she won't do it again and hurt herself. She was one leaf short of catnip that day!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Quote Originally Posted by elizabethann
    LOL. I wish you had that on video.
    I thought it was a dog fight- he was screaming and Borzois sound like high pitched screams with a warewolf... ... and he is right back in the same spot- with plastic and hanger strings EVERYWHERE!

Quote Originally Posted by cassiesmom
    I used to have a little table in the hall, which was replaced with a small cabinet that has a glass door and glass shelves. We moved the table out, moved the cabinet in. I was sitting in front of it, cleaning the door and shelves with Windex. Cassie came tearing out of the bedroom - and clonked her head on the open glass door! I laughed so hard. I think she thought it was open, didn't realize it was glass. When I dust that cabinet now, I always put a dish towel over the door so she won't do it again and hurt herself. She was one leaf short of catnip that day!
    ROFLMBO!!! Poor Baby!!!!

*falling on the floor laughing* That is soo funny. I am sure T.j would do the same thing, he is a big baby.
    Thanks so much Ashley for the siggy!
    Zoey Marie NAJ NA RN (flat-coated retriever)
    Wynset's Sam I AM "Sage" RA (shetland sheepdog)
    T.j (english setter)

Quote Originally Posted by Flatcoatluver
    *falling on the floor laughing* That is soo funny. I am sure T.j would do the same thing, he is a big baby.
    Oh TOTALLY WITHOUT A DOUBT!!!
    I checked his paws and everything- and not a mark on him- but- it was attached with killer screws into a steel door- and he was trapped... Poor little Zubin- the door bit him!
    Hottie comes out to see what the heck is going on- I am trying to leave Zubin to get scissors- Femka is checking other sliding doors for the intruder, and Galina is like " do not worry brother- I will save you" as Zubin tries to follow me get scissors.. lol..

THIS IS WHAT THE DOOR LOOKS LIKE now... lol.. Poor Zubin!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Picture 213.jpg 
Views:	115 
Size:	241.3 KB 
ID:	33433   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Picture 214.jpg 
Views:	102 
Size:	282.9 KB 
ID:	33434  

Ha ha ha ha ha!!! My Old Rotti Zoey, saw a squirrel on the back deck railing, well she watched it for a while, then all of a sudden she charged at the squirrel! Unfortunately the door was open, but the screen was not!! She hit the screen door HARD!! The metal frame was amngled, and there was a huge imprint where her head had been!! I was laughong so hard, i almost peed myself!!! Needless to say, the squirrell got away, and Zoey wouldnt got through the back door anymore! she always thought the screen was still there! even after we took the damaged one down, and never put a new one up!
    Maggie,

I didn't slap you, I just high fived your Face!
    I've Been Boo'd!!

Quote Originally Posted by critter crazy
    Ha ha ha ha ha!!! My Old Rotti Zoey, saw a squirrel on the back deck railing, well she watched it for a while, then all of a sudden she charged at the squirrel! Unfortunately the door was open, but the screen was not!! She hit the screen door HARD!! The metal frame was amngled, and there was a huge imprint where her head had been!! I was laughong so hard, i almost peed myself!!! Needless to say, the squirrell got away, and Zoey wouldnt got through the back door anymore! she always thought the screen was still there! even after we took the damaged one down, and never put a new one up!
    MINE HAVE DONE THAT TOO- RIGHT THROUGH A SCREEN door!!!!

I had a shepherd who was always watchful of me. One day at the lake he was laying in the screened tent on the dock while we were swimming. My brother jumped in and sank me so I let out a shrill scream. next thing we know, my dog dove into the water to save me.....only he didn't use the entrance he went right through the screen of the tent. Needless to say everyone called him dumb, I just laughed and considered the tent garbage.

Quote Originally Posted by mike001
    I had a shepherd who was always watchful of me. One day at the lake he was laying in the screened tent on the dock while we were swimming. My brother jumped in and sank me so I let out a shrill scream. next thing we know, my dog dove into the water to save me.....only he didn't use the entrance he went right through the screen of the tent. Needless to say everyone called him dumb, I just laughed and considered the tent garbage.
    ROFL!!! I agree- and my door is trashed too... ( poor little zubin- he is just a little guy ya know...)

Quote Originally Posted by borzoimom
    Hottie comes out to see what the heck is going on- I am trying to leave Zubin to get scissors- Femka is checking other sliding doors for the intruder, and Galina is like " do not worry brother- I will save you" as Zubin tries to follow me get scissors...
    Borzoimom and Hottie, you're in charge! Femka, I hope you don't find anyone intruding on you. Galina, way to go looking out for your brother. Zubin, sweety - sometimes things like that happen that make us look less than dignified... just shake it off. Here, I'll tell you my funny person "stuck on stupid" story. My mom has a friend who used to live in a big house with an absolutely enormous yard behind it. Her daughter's graduation party, a beautiful afternoon, yardful of people. I go into the house for something - I don't remember what it was - and I go to walk outside through what I thought was a sliding door that had been pushed open. Not realizing there's a screen there! BOING! I was so embarrassed I wanted the floor to open up and swallow me.
    Last edited by cassiesmom; 01-24-2007 at 02:35 PM. Reason: Fixing a typing error
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678