Thread: Squeaks!!

Squeaks!!

Oh Squeaks you are one adorable hammy! And smart too, using a computer mouse and all that ;-)! Have a very happy POTD day!!

Squeaks!!

Ahhhh!! I can't believe how tiny you are! I know dwarf hammy's are small, but in comparison to a computer mouse....your tiny!!! Congratulations on being POTD little Squeaks.
    Mandy

Kittycats_delight (Michelle) thanks for the great signature!

Very cool.
    Cathy loves Cocoa Kitty.
    http://cocoakitty.net

Squeaks you are adorable!!! ♥♥♥
    You should have a major cuteness alert on your picture!!!

I'm so glad your guardian shared your wonderful picture and you with us today.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Squeaks

Squeaks, your mommy is right--you are, indeed, very cute! I giggled when I saw your picture, and I was very impressed when I read how smart and talented you are. Your mommy obviously spends alot of time with you and it has definitely paid off. I find it very hard to believe that such a tiny thing has actually given birth to three babies!! Congratulations on being Pet of the Day!

Oh Squeaks...you are the cutest, teeny-tiny hammie!!! What an adorable photo; bet your "mousing" skills are stellar Adorable, lovable, smart and talented; and a terrific mommy to boot! They don't come anymore special than you, sweet baby girl! I hope you're enjoying a super fun day cutie, being spoiled rotten! What a most deserving, extra special Pet of the Day you are Congrats, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Squeaks

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hello, Squeaks!!!
    What a cutie you are! You are so tiny and small! I just want to give you a hamster hug. You are so telanted and smart. WOW You sure do know a lot of tricks. You sure are a gifted hamster. Good luck with the potty training! Lots of love from all PTers!
    ~HAPPY POTD, SQUEAKS~
    Thank you so much for my siggy, kittycats_delight!

Squeaks ^^

Awwwwwwwwww! That picture makes me melt! You are so cute, I just want to hold you! And I give your owner the compliment that she or he is a very good photographer! She certainly captured the cutest side of you.

I bet you were a great mommy too and your babies have not gone far either, they stayed in the family which makes it so good to know your kids have great homes too with people that love them so much

congrats Squeaks on being our Pet of the Day!

Kalei
    I will love you forever Bobo

Squeaks

Squeaks you are so precious. What a smart and cute little hammy. I loved meeting you today. I can tell how loved you are by your story. Congrats on being POTD sweetheart.