Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hello Mouchka,

Hello Mouchka,

Hello pretty girl. I love your picture with your kitty friend. You look like
    good pals. I am so glad your were adopted into a great home with people
    who love you. You are a sweet and beautiful pup. Happy congrats on
    being our special DOG OF THE DAY. Hugs & kisses sweetheart.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Hi Mouchka!!

What a pretty name for a very pretty girl. We love spotties. We can't see alot of spots on you sweetie but you are still a beautiful example of your breed. Spots aren't everything are they Mouchka? We love your little kitty buddy. Your picture together is so adorable!! We congratulate you on your big day and we wish Mom would give you some kisses from us(some for Minou too). Happiness to all of you always!!

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Wet Florida

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Marvellous Mouchka and Minou!

Good morning to you, Mouchka and to your kitten-friend Minou! I enjoyed meeting you through the photos and the story your Dad has written about you. I am glad you started off the new year with a caring family! Please have a long, happy and healthy life! Perhaps your Dad will give you and Minou a pat for me...
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Mouchka

Oh, Mouchka, what a doll you are! I just love that face of yours, and the way your ear flips back, and the fact that you are soooo darn sweet with little Minou. I loved reading your story--what a wonderful way to start a New Year, with a new home and new family....a chance at a new life! You are so lucky to have been found by such a loving family and its just wonderful how patient they were in helping you work through your separation anxiety. Congratulations on being Dog of the Day!

Hi sweetheart Mouchka Oh, how I loved reading your bio., your proud Papa's loving words! What a wonderful and most fitting holiday to mark your happy homecoming, New Year's Day! I can't imagine a more giving gift than you, sweetheart, and I'm sure everytime the big day rolls around they'll be remembering that fateful, joyful day they welcomed you into their hearts, changing their lives forever And now you have another furry one in the fold Oh, what a precious shot of you and your furry, best buddy Now that's a happy pack! Congratulations to you beautiful, precious Mouchka, our extra special and most deserving DOG OF THE DAY! I hope you and your proud Mommy and Daddy and little Minou too, are all enjoying a very happy, fun and love filled day of celebration Hugs and kisses to you, sweetheart

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hi Mouchka.....You are so beautiful lying there with your kitty. Both of you are so pretty. Mouchka, I am so happy you found a loving and caring family to live with. It sounds like you have a wonderful family.Congratulations on DOTD. Mouchka, Have a wonderful life.
    A Dog Lover
    LHCamry

You are a very cute and sweet-looking girl. I am glad you have a little buddy.

Hello Sweet Mouchka, what a beautiful expressive face you have. I'm glad mommy and daddy started the year off right by giving you a wonderful forever home and now you have a kitten of your very own to share it with. Hope you all have a long happy life together precious Mouchka. Lots of hugs and treats for you today and congratulations on being our DOTD.

Thanks

Hi,

I sent the pictures and the story.
    Thanks for all your wishes!

We already have given Mouchka some small candy-presents for being dog of the day.

The pictures are taken some time ago. Now Mouchka has a little bit more spots...

These are more recent pictures of Mouchka and Minou:

(yes, you can change the last numbers, from http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v7...hkaMouchka.jpg till http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v7...hkaMouchka.jpg

How sweet these photos are! I like the last one best. Happy Day Mouchka and Minou!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Hi David and Welcome to Pet Talk!!! Congratulations again to you and your adorable baby!! Those two seem to be inseparable. More kisses are in order!!

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Hello, Mouchka!!!
    What a cutie you are! I love your fur and your spotties. You are lucky to have a loving, caring family. Your daddy's loving words made my day. What a great New Year/Christmas present you are! Every year your daddy and mommy will remember the day they got you- sad and scared in your cage. How could somebody not fall for your cute face? Wish you many, many and MANY more loving and happy years with your wonderful family
    ~HAPPY DOTD. MOUCHKA~
    Thank you so much for my siggy, kittycats_delight!

I really enjoyed reading Mouchka's story. She's very sweet and pretty and so sweet with the new kitten!
    *Some people come into your life and quickly go, but some leave footprints on your heart and you are never the same*
    *We only fall so we can learn to pick ourselves back up*
    *Life is not measured by the amount of breaths we take but by those that take our breath away*
    *Life is made of millions of moments, but we live only one of these at a time. As we begin to change this moment we begin to change our lives*

You and your kitten look so charming together, Mouchka! You take care of and look after the little sweetheart, and then you won't think about tearing up pillows anymore. Congrats on being our special DOTD and I hope you celebrate with lots of love and attention showered upon you, honey!
    AvaJoy
    =^.".^=

Avatar courtesy of Kimlovescats . . . many thanks!
    EvErY LiFe ShOuLd HaVe NiNe CaTs

Mouchka & Minou

Aren't you an adorable pair?
    Kudo's to your humans for adopting you from the shelter

It is hard at first for dogs to feel secure after being in a pound. Our "rescue" had some issues with separation anxiety upon joining our family too. We hope Mouchka is over coming her SA.

It's wonderful that Mouchka has a feline companion......you captured them well snuggling together....that is fantastic!!

You have brightened my day, thanks so much and have a grrrreat
    life.

Please spay & neuter your pets. Adopt your next pet from your shelter or rescue org.
    Jasmine's Mom