Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Alex

Alex

Thank you for taking Alex into your home; it sure sounds like he appreciates all you do for him. He seems like quite a character, and I hope you have many years with him.
    Barbara

Alex

Alex,
    You are a very handsome "yawning kitty". It sounds like food and fun are your two favorite things. Congratulations on being cat of the day!

Alex, what a stricking pose you are giving us today. Sounds like you are a lucky fellow. Have a great COTD hope you get lots of hugs and many treats.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Yaaaaaawn

Alex, I love your beautiful coloring, your light silver with shades of tabby. You have a nice set of choppers, too. Believe it or not, you actually made me yawn when I saw your picture. Be good, enjoy your new home and be careful when you roam the neighborhood. In fact, you would look even better with a nice color and tag, in case you get into any trouble.
    Check out http://www.help4pets.com

Blog Entries

Awesome ALEX

Meeow, Alex! We are so happy you have a good life now. Our purr~ents can't figure out how anyone would abandon a pet. Thank goodness your human neighbours welcomed you into their lives!

What a big smile and such nice teeth. Perhaps your humans should contact Hartz® at http://www.hartz.com/Our%20Products/Browse.asp to arrange to have you advertise their toothpaste for cats.

Have a great day being our COTD. Awesome Alex, live long & prosper -- loved, cherised and well cared for by your people.

Felix (Maine Coon Cat) & Norman (Marbled Bengal Tabby Cat)

KatMa says:
    "Angels are sent to purrsons, dressed up as Cats" and
    ~Life without Cats is NOT a life at all!~
    Original cat quotations(c)Susan Elizabeth Dykhuis

Life without liberty is like a body without spirit -Kahlil Gibran

Sasha the Queen Calico
    b. 8 May 1994 - d. 29 August 2005

Our most purrecious little girl, we love you fur~ever.

Bobby the Dog, cats Tiggy [TBCU], Princess and Paddy-Paws, and Chucky the Dog are showing you the ropes at RB. Kisses and hugs to all of our darlings from your KatMa & Paw-Paw.

Calico Cat Atavar by: Glenda Moore

Alex certainly has the look of one Happy Cat!
    We can hear his MMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOWWW
    All the way in Catada.

Its so good that you were able to save Alex from the sad desperate life of a street Cat, and a fate that was suffered by some of the Porch Cats who are now Angels.

The Found Paradise Hotel Cats All send a Well Done MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWW To ALEX COTD AND HIS GUARDIANS.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Alex

Alex could be the poster boy for kitty dental health month.
    amdla

Awesome Alex!

Hello, Alex! What a pretty tabby you are! I'm glad you are with a family that takes such good care of you. Please be careful when you go outdoors - we would not want anything bad to happen to such a good kitty! You would be very welcome to fall over and snuggle with me. Happy Cat-of-the-Day to you- I hope you get a tasty treat or a nice, long petting today.
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Alex you are quite the charmer!!! ♥♥♥

I love your picture!!! I can't decide if you are singing or lauging!!!
    It sure makes me grin!!!

I'm glad you found a new family who loves you and takes care of you. How your old family could leave you is a mystery to me.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dig the dentition on that cat!

Yes, indeed, here is a textbook example of one fine feline set of teeth. What a handsome young dude. Alex, enjoy your day and your young, healthy, active life. My Julie and I (creaky old girls both) are more than a little jealous...

Wishing you love and healthy gnoshing,
    MARTHA and Julie ("meow!")
    The California Calico Dowager Princess
    MARTHA and Chloe
    My Sweet Tortie Posy
    (and a real Nosy Parker to boot)

IN MEMORIAM 3-29-07
    Julie the California Calico Princess
    "I'll be seeing you over the rainbow..."

Alex

Alex, what a great big mouth you have--good for all that food you like to eat, I guess! Although we can't see that face of yours, I imagine you are just gorgeous, and that those sharp teeth would never hurt a fly. Its hard to imagine why anyone would abandon such a sweet boy, but lucky for you your family found you and took you in and gave you a 'happily ever after' life. From one southern Californian to another--Congratulations on being Cat of the Day!

Whoa.... would you look at those teefers????? Those are some gorgeous white teef little Alex! You sounds like an adorable kitty, full of fun, who keeps his hoomans on their toes! (as it should be!)

Congratulations on COTD! Enjoy lots of extra treats and luvvins today!
    Proud Meowmie of Sasha

RIP sweet Tabitha, my heart kitty. You are loved and missed every day. 1988 - 2010

Meowy, Alex!!!
    What a cutie pie you are! You got a good set of choppers there You have a beautiful coat. How could somebody abandon a cute, sweet cat like you, Alex. Now you have a great new home where you are loved and cared for! Have a fun in the out doors, but a becareful. We don't want anything to happen to you, Alex!
    ~HAPPY COTD, ALEX~
    Thank you so much for my siggy, kittycats_delight!

Hey there Alex! Now that's what I call a yawn And yes, one stunning set of chompers, too! hehe Calendar kitty for feline dental health, for sure You are one life loving, fab feline Alex and so deserving of the title, Cat of the Day! What a lucky family to have you as their very own to cherish and adore!Congrats, hugs and kisses to you, precious boy! Enjoy your well earned day in the Pet Talk spotlight and each and every day of your wonderful, love filled life Now, open wide and say ahhhhhhhhhhhh!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

LOVE your picture, Alex! You look like a very handsome guy. I'm so glad you have a loving home and can now enjoy the good life!

Happy COTD!!!!
    Loving meowmie to Archy & Binky (RIP my sweet boy 10/13/10)

=^..^=

I