Thread: Beautiful Bunny Brian!

Beautiful Bunny Brian!

Hello Brian - You are so beautiful that bunny you see in the window can't be nearly so lovely as you are - cuz you are REAL! What a nice story, I loved reading about you. Extra treats and rubs for you today, happy POTD!

Brian

Hello Brian, What a lovely girl you are. I love all of your markings. It sounds as if you are a clever girl as well hoping around the garden as posing for the camara. Have a wonderful day sweet bunny. Hope you get lots of fun treats and much love on your special day and everyday.

Beautiful Brian!

Hello Brian. You are so pretty in that picture and I just think your name is so cool for a girl. Maybe you're a tomboy bunny lol. And it sounds like you have so much fun in your garden and are royally spoiled. I am so glad you have an amazing home! Congrats on being our Pet of the day, you deserve it! and you great up there!

Kalei
    I will love you forever Bobo

Chocolate for Brian (and other bunnies)? Just say NO!

Brian,

Please let your owner know that you have given up chocolate so that you can remain a healthy bunny. Lots of sources warn humans about the danger of giving chocolate to rabbits, but many owners never read (or don't pay attention to) the warnings. Chocolate can be poisonous to rabbits (as well as to many other pets, including cats and dogs). Here are just two sites that refer to the dangers of feeding chocolate to rabbits, there are many other warnings about chocolate in books and on the web:

http://www.rabbit.org/chapters/san-d...iet/foods.html
    http://www.petcaretips.net/pet-rabbit-poisoning.html

Don't let the above warnings scare you Brian. Even without chocolate, there are many other treats that your owner can give you that both taste good AND are healthy for you.

May you live a long, happy and healthy life (and you can save the following cartoon to remind you that chocolate and bunnies do not mix)!

"On the web, nobody knows you're a pet!"

Hi sweet, beautiful bunnster Brian No wonder you love to pose, you're a natural in front of the camera and the camera just loves you! No surprise there, you're a beauty! I had to laugh at your list of food faves! I found a few of my faves on there, too Spoiled? Of course you're spoiled, you're the best furkid a human could ever hope for! I'm not sure if you're permitted to romp about in the garden in this cold weather, but I'm sure you'll be treated royally, regardless! Thanks for hopping by and giving us the dhance to meet you, sweetheart! We're honored to crown you our extra special and most deservinng Pet of the Day!!! Cuddles and kisses to you, cutie pie Brian

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Beautiful bunny Brian!

Brian, I like your pretty bunny coat and your lop ears. I'm glad you have fun in the garden and you get to eat special foods like apples and Weetabix. Maybe your person will post photos of you again sometime, for there are a bunch of bunny enthusiasts at Pet Talk! You are certainly precious! Have a wonderful day, sweet bunny girl.

*little kiss on furry head*
    Last edited by cassiesmom; 01-23-2007 at 09:28 PM. Reason: I came back to look at Brian again 'cause she's so CUTE!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Brian you are adorable!!! ♥♥♥

That is a wonderful picture of you! I'm so glad your guardians shared it and you with us.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Brian

Brian, what a sweet face you have! Your colors are exactly the same as my Zoe, a calico kitty, and I think she is just beautiful, so obviously I think you are gorgeous too! Its nice to hear that you are so spoiled by your family and that they are taking such great care of you.
    Congratulations on being Pet of the Day!

Good afternoon, Brian!!
    What a wonderful name for girl bunny like you. You sure do look like a Brian. Your markings, WOW Adorable and cute! Try to cut down on the sweets, sweety girl. But maybe I could make an excaption today since your our wonderful Pet-Of-The-Day! Well, have a great day with your mommy!
    ~HAPPY POTD, BRIAN~
    Thank you so much for my siggy, kittycats_delight!

Beautiful Brian Bunny, you make the perfect model being as you like to admire yourself in the glass, and enjoy getting your picture made! Hope you get lots of celebratory treats and attention on your special day of honour, darling Brian! Congratulations, sweetheart.
    AvaJoy
    =^.".^=

Avatar courtesy of Kimlovescats . . . many thanks!
    EvErY LiFe ShOuLd HaVe NiNe CaTs