Thread: Spanky ... The Little-Big Love Bug !!!

Spanky ... The Little-Big Love Bug !!!

I just love what your family calls you: Love Bug; that is so cute!!! It sounds like you picked the perfect family, one with lots of TLC!!! I hope you, your teddy, and your family have lots of fun on your extra special day. Hey, ya'll live in Santa Cruz ... a 24/7 fun kinda town!!! Happy DOTD to you, sweetie!!!

P.S. I think you look like a little prince, lounging on what must be your rug!!!
    Blessed are we who can laugh at ourselves for we shall never cease to be amused. Anonymous.

Spanky......Love your name. It seams to fit you. You sure are a pretty baby.
    I bet you are a joy to have around. Congratulations on DOTD. I got to read good things about you. Spanky, Have a wonderful life.
    A Dog Lover
    LHCamry

Hi Spanky,
    You are a honey and I think I am in love. My name is Gracie Ann and I am a 9mo. old Shih Tzu. My mom says I am a brindle color. I am Toby's little sister. He is the humongous white Poodle that has been on dotd last year. I love to swing on his ears and use him for a soft bed. You look like you could be wonderful to cuddle up to and play with also. Since I am a little plump also, I think we could really hit it off. Have a wonderful time today on your day We Shih Tzu's rule!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sweet Little Spanky!!

Anyone can see what a spunky little fella you are from that cute picture, Spanky boy!! You seem to be a true bundle of energy alright. We would love to see you with your teddy bear. How cute it is for you to wrestle the teddy till you're worn out Does Mom have any pictures of you sleeping on top of Teddy? We would love to see that!! We can tell you're a real powerhouse and such fun to be around and it's our pleasure to meet you little man!! Please tell Mom to give you kisses from us to celebrate your big day. Congrats to you for winning our highly esteemed honor and we wish you all happiness always!!

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Chilly Florida

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Spanky the love bug, oh that you are, precious one...and a "rascal," and a mini me Mom Just look at that million mega watt smile, speaks volumes as to just how very loved and cherished you are, sweetheart You should come with a warning, "enter and lose your heart at your own risk!" Your humans were truly blessed the day YOU picked them to be your forever family! I can't imagine a more joyful, loving and loyal best buddy than you! I hope you and your "mini me" Mom, your beloved Teddy and all of your adoring humans enjoy a very happy Dog of the Day bash! Congratulations to you cutie! Lots of hugs and kisses to you on your well earned day of honor!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Spanky, I'm smiling after seeing your happy face! I get the impression that you give much love and happiness to your family, and you get a lot of affection back too! I hope you have a BIG celebration for being the Dog of the Day. I wish you a long and happy life with your family, you love-bug!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Spanky

Spanky, what a great smile you have! Its easy to see that you are a very happy boy, and it sure sounds like your family is very happy to have you around. I just love your fluffy white coat, and those eyes of yours are so full of life!
    In addition to being quite a looker, you are also so very talented and have quite an endearing personality--what a great Christmas present you were to your lucky family. Congratulations on being Dog of the Day!

Hello, Spanky!!!
    I hear from Master you are a Christmas doggie! Did Santa Paws come and give you any goodies? I love your beautiful white fur. I could take a nap in it! LOL Your family is blessed to have you! Get lots of pettings and treats from Master!
    ~HAPPY DOTD, SPANKY~
    Thank you so much for my siggy, kittycats_delight!

i like spanky but hes not as cute as my sprockett

Hi Spanky,

You sure look like a happy little fella it's good to meet you today and
    get to know you a little better. Your family loves you sweetheart & I can
    see why. Happy congratulations on being chosen as our DOG OF THE DAY.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Hi, Spanky! You look so happy in this picture. You have both looks and personality, with your many tricks you can do. Enjoy your special day. You are truly a wonderful boy. Congrats on DOTD!