Thread: Beautiful Babe

Beautiful Babe

What a beautiful girl your Babe is, and the most unusual pet I believe I've ever seen on Pet of the Day! She is very deserving of the honor, and we're very lucky to hear her story and see her lovely photo. May you and she have many, many years of love and companionship together!

Hello, Babe! I really enjoyed reading about you and learning about a crab eating raccoon, something I did not even know existed. You certainly are lucky to have found such a wonderful family to care for you and do their best to keep you safe and healthy! Happy Pet Of the Day to you, dear.

Beautiful Bebe

Hello Bebe,
    How nice to meet you. What an interesting story you have. I think your human family is just wonderful, . They have done a lot of work to make your life as wonderful as can be, and I think they are amazing. Of curse with that sweet face I am sure it is hard to resist.

Babe....Wow!

Babe....
    'don't normally comment on the "pet" page, but your awesome picture and bio compelled me to visit and say hello!

We don't have crab eating raccoons in our neck of the USA--just the regular raccoons--so reading about you was very interesting.

How wonderful of your humans to raise you from an "infant" and to give you a part of the house. and repair the damages......they deserve an award in my book
    It sounds like returning you to the wild would not be wise, so have a great life with the family that loves you sooooo. Congrat's on being the "pet of the day"
    Jasmine's Mom

Dear, beautiful Babe...I was so touched by your life's story, your proud Daddy's loving words. I've never before met, or even heard of, a "crab eating" raccoon! What a most unique and extra special creature you are; I so enjoyed learning more about your awesome species Your life's journey has taken you down a most challenging path sweetheart but blessedly this time, human intervention was of the loving, selfless kind and life is good, very good Heartfelt thanks to your wonderful family, so devoted and patient and tolerant of your little ummm, proclivities Thanks to their great compassion, you will know nothing but comfort, love and respect all the days of your life! Congratulations to you dear, beautiful Babe, our extra special and MOST deserving PET OF THE DAY! And my thanks and great admiration to your wonderful, amazing family, as well Have a fun day of celebration dear, beautiful Babe!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

You certainly are an unusual POTD, pretty Babe . . . you look similar to USA racoons, but appear to have a shorter coat . . . so interesting to read all about you and see your delightful picture! Do you also pick up food with your hands, and wash them in water like USA racoons are known to do?

What endless patience, utter love and sheer devotion your family holds for you, darling. It is quite evident that you mean the world to them, and their tolerance level is extraordinarily high. You have found your forever home, so celebrate and enjoy your day of honour, Babe!
    AvaJoy
    =^.".^=

Avatar courtesy of Kimlovescats . . . many thanks!
    EvErY LiFe ShOuLd HaVe NiNe CaTs

Wow you are the most unique pet of the day I have seen so far! And you are so cute! I love raccoons, and you look kind of like the raccoon from Over the Hedge. So cute!

And its so great to know you have an owner that loves you unconditionally, no matter how much you may reck the house. Congrats Babe on getting to be Pet of the day!

Kalei
    I will love you forever Bobo

Babe you are adorable and so interesting!!!

I believe you are the first crab eating racoon we've had on Pet Talk!!!
    It was so great to meet you and learn about you. I'm so glad you have a wonderful loving family who are thinking of your best interests.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

wow I thought she was a ringtail-cat at first. i love crab eating racoons. Of course never seen one in person but seen lots of photos. There was a fellow looking for a mate for his on one of the groups awhile back but don't think he found one. They're rare here.

She's so pretty and lucky to find someone nice to care for her.

Good afternoon to you, Babe! I have never met a crab eating raccoon before. You have a differently shaped head than the raccoons who hang around the creek by my house. I enjoyed seeing your photo and reading your story today. Your family takes such loving care of you! I hope you will have a long, safe and happy life together. Perhaps they will post photos of you again soon, so we can see more of you here on Pet Talk.
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Babe, you're fascinating! I just hope you understand the love that keeps you safe. I hope lots of individuals understand that! Please be nice to the ones who love you, because they're a real inspiration to the rest of us.