Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Do dogs fart?

Sassy farts all the time, sometimes the Silent but deadly, most of the time she just lets it rip. ONCE in my face...! I still smell it too this day.

This thread is really funny!

coco use to do it all the time! LOUD TOO! then she'd look behind her and look back at you like "i think that was you"! Now they all do it...but silently!

Quote Originally Posted by coco-bean
    coco use to do it all the time! LOUD TOO! then she'd look behind her and look back at you like "i think that was you"!
    Sadie does that!!!

Cincy can clear a room. Absolutely they fart!

I'm on the floor with Bozoid mom here....lol....Lucky you if it's the first time your dog cut you one. Ours will do it when they have too many bones in one day and they can clear the house in 3 seconds flat, that's how bad it can be.

LOL they most certainly do!!! Lol...oh man....my 2 can literally clear a room

They definitely do. Although I am quite lucky because my dog doesn't at all. However, he does BURP like no tomorrow. He'll stare right in my face and let out a huge burp. It sounds human-like at times too. It is really funny. It is quite common for dogs to be gassy especially from eating certain foods. Canned food also makes it more likely to happen. I decided to look this up...oddly enough, because I've heard that some dogs are more gassy than others like terriers is one I've heard and this was on a website...

Top 10 Gassiest Dogs
    Dog the FART most
    -Mixed Breed
    -German Shepherd
    -Labrador Retriever
    -Boxer
    -Poodle
    -Doberman
    -Cocker Spaniel
    -Rottweiler
    -Beagle
    -Dalmatian

LOL DJ use to stink it up and thats when we knew he needed to go outside and go poopies.
    Zoee has, but not very often. Although, she burps everytime after she eats!!

And I never knew cats did too. Maybe that's what I smell sometimes while I am here at the computer. Because Taz is always up on the desk with me. I thought something (like a rodent) had died back in the corner!!!

The things we talk about here on PT!! LOL
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

Oooooh, Honey ... you ought to live with an English bulldog. She can wilt plants and kill small birds on the other end of the block!
    "We give dogs the time we can spare, the space we can spare and the love we can spare. And in return, dogs give us their all. It's the best deal man has ever made" - M. Facklam

"We are raised to honor all the wrong explorers and discoverers - thieves planting flags, murderers carrying crosses. Let us at last praise the colonizers of dreams."- P.S. Beagle

"All that is gold does not glitter, Not all those who wander are lost; The old that is strong does not wither, Deep roots are not reached by the frost. From the ashes a fire shall be woken, A light from the shadows shall spring; Renewed shall be blade that was broken, The crownless again shall be king." - J.R.R. Tolkien

Oh god yes...I nearly die when they do

My babies: Josie, Zeke, Kiba, Shadow (AKA Butter)

ROTFL! As funny as the good 'ole Frito Feet thread!

The first time she let go, Logan scared herself to death and kept looking at her butt AND us!

Now it's a toss up between Logan and John. I'm the innocent victim here, folks!!!

I've been Boooo'd!

Yes, constantly!

Dogs? Fart??? Naaah!

Sweetheart, Jack does not fart for the size of him he blows a room up and takes out any living thing in the room with him. I have now noticed the warning signs though his tail (stump) will lift and this happens about a minute before he blows so I can now escape and open a window on my way out even Millie has copped his signs and leaves too.

Millie walks to the door lifts her tail and lets it out she is a well mannered dog and for this I am very greatful otherwise I would have to walk around with a gas mask.
    jackmilliesmom

Thanks to Michelle (Kittycats_Delight) for my wonderful
    cheerful and special signature and avatar!!!!!!

**I'VE BEEN FROSTED**

Ohhh Yeah they do!
    When I first got Buddy from the shelter, he has gas so bad that once I thought he had pooped in the house but I couldn't find a pile of poo anywhere! Then I realized that is was just gas.... yes it WAS that bad!!

Sierra (the princess ) burps all the time, I think it's actually a good thing, this way air is getting out instead of possibly causing bloat. She has farted before and it scares her... she quick sniffs her butt, looks around and then sneaks out of the room!
    ~Angie, Sierra & Buddy
    **Don't breed or buy while shelter dogs die!**

I suffer from multiple Shepherd syndrome

Only Samson is guilty at my house! He looks over his shoulder as if he can't believe he did THAT.

I try to keep the odor down by mixing a big tablespoon of plain yogurt in his food. Adding canned food to his diet causes the worst!!! odors.