Thread: Lexi?

Lexi?

My dog lexi has thrown-up 6 times in the past 2 days (that I know about)! Her eyes are clowdy and the vet won't answer! What do I do?

Jr Vet
    Owned by cats:Ring and Grace. Dogs:Lexi and Baley. Fish: Bullet, Flash, And Gunslinger

We need to know more...how old is Lexi? How long have you had her? Has she gotten into anything? Is she vaccinated? Your best bet is to get to any vet that you can.

Quote Originally Posted by Jr Vet
    My dog lexi has thrown-up 6 times in the past 2 days (that I know about)! Her eyes are clowdy and the vet won't answer! What do I do?

Jr Vet
    Owned by cats:Ring and Grace. Dogs:Lexi and Baley. Fish: Bullet, Flash, And Gunslinger
    Find another Vet that will answer. General vomiting in a dog could be anything. If the dog quits drinking water, then you'll have a problem of dehydration.

Find Another Vet

You pay good money to take care of your pets there is no reason any vet ( or any Dr.) shouldnt answer your questions. Even if they don't know the answer saying so is better than not answering and leaving you in the dark. Which is a bad place to be when its someones health your talking about. I learned the hard way from my Grandma blind faith in a Dr. isnt good, if you have any doubts or dont get results go some place else.
    YOU CAN NEVER HAVE TO MANY FRIENDS

Hey guys, Lexi has been throwing-up aaalllll night. This morning it was bloody. my mom just left for the vet but what can I do?

Jr Vet