Thread: Pooping issue

Pooping issue

Its about Bear again.

She wont go poop for us. I'm pretty sure its a shyness issue. She hasn't been eatting her dog food either, which is normal as she is a sensitive girl & all the excitement is prob. stressing the hell out of the poor gal. She will eat people food just fine, so we know shes not ill.

I was just wondering how long she'll hold herself, as she hasn't pooped since Sat at the pound in the fenced in yard.

If its a shy issue, how do I get around that? I don't have a fenced in yard & cannot let her free in the field.

I was thinking of getting out my Screw & tieing her up in our yard & standing in the doorway & giving her privacy.

Anyone exp. this before?

She pooped for me last night

Glad she went for you!
    I know when I adopted Buddy he would not poop when he was on a leash. He'd have no problem peeing while on a leash... but just would NOT poop!
    ~Angie, Sierra & Buddy
    **Don't breed or buy while shelter dogs die!**

I suffer from multiple Shepherd syndrome

Quote Originally Posted by pitc9
    Glad she went for you!
    I know when I adopted Buddy he would not poop when he was on a leash. He'd have no problem peeing while on a leash... but just would NOT poop!
    When Bear did go poop it was a BIG poop. A little soft, but it was still formed, which is good

I was soooo glad she didn't poop in the house, as Chad might have killed her... Not really, but hes a no poop/pee on floor kind of guy & I would have heard about it all night.

What we learned yesterday is that Bear will go potty better if Mr. Biggles isn't with her.

Everytime she potties I praise the hell out of her & repeat the words "Good Bear pee pee outside"... I want her to learn that so when I ask if she has to pee pee, she'll get up & will go to the door. Which shes learning already, which is kind of scary... Shes just so darn smart!

Mr. Biggles on the other hand isn't quite so smart, or hes pretending to be stupid... not sure yet lol