Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hi from Canada!

Hi from Canada!

Hello everyone! I actually joined this site a while ago, but lost track of it. Well, I'm back I re-found the site while trying to look up a friend, I remembered she was a member of Pet Talk- and I'm hoping to re-connect with her. I'm sure some/all of you know moosmom (Donna). PM me Donna!!

Anyhow- to reintroduce myself I am a 30 year old gal from Nova Scotia , Canada and have a houseful of animals I also have two beautiful and amazing human children- a daughter aged 11 and a son, 9.

My menagerie includes 5 cats- Onyx, Gibbons, Kitten Little, Maya, and Jack, two big aquariums with various tropical fish and 6 mice- Sara, Aimee,Leela, Angel, Bijoux and Brie.

I looK forward to being a more productive member of this community this time around! lol

OMG! I AM SO SO HAPPY! FINALLY! ANOTHER NOVA SCOTIAN! I am from Nova Scotia too! Welcome to PetTalk, it will be great having you hear! It is a very addicting site just to warn you I can't wait to see some wonderful pics of your animals, they sound great! Welcome welcome! I have 1 bunny, 1 cat, 1 x-large goldfish, and 1 betta!

Kalei
    I will love you forever Bobo

Welcome to PT, and glad you refound us! Donnas comp is down at the moment but I was planning on calling her tomorrow, I will pass on your message!
    Merry Holidays to One an All Blessed be

Dr.Goodnow, that would be wonderful! Thank you so much! You can tell her its Mel whos inquiring about her As far as I know I'm the only 'Mel from Nova Scotia' she knows lol.

Kalei - a fellow Nova Scotian- excellent! In what part of NS are you located? I'm on the southwestern shore- the very southern tip of the Province. I look forward to commiserating with you on our crappy weather
    Saving just one pet won't change the world...but, surely, the world will change for that one pet

Hello and Welcome to PT.I am Nikki and i am owned by 2 cats and 4 bettas.Can't wait to see pictures of your pets.
    Nikki[human],Zippy[tabby],and Pumpkin[orange tabby]
    Rest in Peace my Sweet Hammie Zoey
    Jan 1,09-March 26,2010

Welcome back Ehh!

lol...thanks, eh?

The kitties (minus Onyx) from the top : Gibbons, Jack, Maya, and Kitten Little

Onyx:

The fish tanks:

and finally my mommy mouse Sara in her 'mouse potty':

Saving just one pet won't change the world...but, surely, the world will change for that one pet

Hi from Canada!

Welcome to Pet Talk & enjoy all the talks & pictures.. I just love the babies on the staircase as they are Adorable.. All of your babies are adorable.. We have another Maya PT now..

~~~Thank You Very Much {Kim} kimlovescats for the Grand Siggy~~~

[[ Furr Babies are Like Potato Chips **** No One Can Have Just One ]]
    ****** Kindness, Mercy & Justice to All Living Creatures ******
    {{{{{Everyday is a Gift = That's why it's Called the Present }}}}}
    ((( Each Day With Our Pets is a Surprise Package Waiting to be Opened )))
    <Sunsets are God's Reminder to Us That At The End of the Day We're All In This Together>

Wow that's awesome! I"m not far away from you, I am in the south shore too, in a little town called Bridgewater! And those pics of your animals are gorgeous! I ecspecially love the one where all your cats are lined up on the stairs, such a great picture! Yes...our crappy weather, you are very right there...right now the snow storm has started. Fun fun, I will have a good time trying to get home from work tonight lol. Take care, and drive safely today

Kalei
    I will love you forever Bobo

Welcome!

Hi, it's nice to meet you! All of your babies are Gorgeous! I espicially love the pic. of the kitters on the stairs, too Cute!
    The FurGirls + One

Thanks for the compliments on my kitties! They are cuties thats for sure They were all sitting there because the hamster cage was placed on top of a large bookcase directly across from the staircase and they were watching her run on her wheel. I'm glad I was able to capture it on my camera!

Bridgewater is only about an hour and a half away from me I live on Cape Sable Island- way down on the southern tip. The storm has started here as well- snow, and sleet. What a mess!

Quote Originally Posted by juxie
    Hello everyone! I actually joined this site a while ago, but lost track of it. Well, I'm back I re-found the site while trying to look up a friend, I remembered she was a member of Pet Talk- and I'm hoping to re-connect with her. I'm sure some/all of you know moosmom (Donna). PM me Donna!!

Anyhow- to reintroduce myself I am a 30 year old gal from Nova Scotia , Canada and have a houseful of animals I also have two beautiful and amazing human children- a daughter aged 11 and a son, 9.

My menagerie includes 5 cats- Onyx, Gibbons, Kitten Little, Maya, and Jack, two big aquariums with various tropical fish and 6 mice- Sara, Aimee,Leela, Angel, Bijoux and Brie.

I looK forward to being a more productive member of this community this time around! lol
    Hi, Juxie! You may remember me from Pet Talk, I'm david P, from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. Donna is alive and well and living in Connecticut. However at present she doesn't have a computer. I talk to her on the phone almost every day and I'm planning to visit her*in abouit a week and a half! Juxie, I can let her know you're asking about her. Welcome back to PT!

Yay, more maritimers Welcome to PT

My babies: Josie, Zeke, Kiba, Shadow (AKA Butter)

Another Nova Scotianer. I'm Kalei's sister, my name is Alexandra. Welcome to PT, it's very addicting here. All your pets are adorable! I love the one of all the kitties on the steps.

Jasper
    [Irish Setter]

Thanks for the warm welcome