Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dear Moccasin has now left ...

Dear Moccasin has now left ...

Moccasin is not feeling well,

I know she's going to pass away soon ... I'm crying so much that she'll stay but I know she's going to leave me no matter what, Hommer is going to miss her very much also .. he's been cooing his heart out for her but sadly he's not going to see his dear wife anymore.

Please pray they she'll leave with out a truggle, she's on my lap with my tears on her wings .. she won't open her eye's and won't stand up, my dad is gone and there's no way to get to a vet right now ... either way I know her little spirit is going to leave me soon ... now or later on I know because I have seen birds die before .. this hurts me so much, I don't understand what's happening .. it's like Gods telling me to get rid of all my birds or somthing.

First me dear Bearclaw last week now Moccasin, please just pray she'll leave in peace knowing she had a great life with her husband Hommer & while she flew free in the open sky with the rest of the flock.

I love you Moaccin.

Here she is in this photo, she won't open her eye's and she's breathing hard.
    Last edited by Argranade; 01-14-2007 at 12:54 PM.

I will

I definately will, I'm so sorry that your Moccasin is going. How many birds to you have left now? I hope that the other birds you have are all very healthy and will live a good life with you. I am sorry that Moccasin is passing away, maybe it was just his time. It is so sad, but thankfully you know you will get to see your little guy again, he knows you love him very very much

Kalei
    I will love you forever Bobo

Moccasin will be in my thoughts. I know what its like to see an animal take its last breath, and its truely heartbreaking.

Do you know whats causing these deaths?
    Just wondering, do you quarantine your birds? A newer bird may have brought in a sickness without you knowing.
    Of course, this is only a guess, as I don't know as how your other birds are acting.

Either way, best of luck to you and moccasin. Again, she'll be in my thoughts for a quick and relatively painless passing.

I am so sorry about Moccasin. She is a beautiful bird. I will pray for her peaceful passing. And don't worry, she knows that you love her.

Jasper
    [Irish Setter]

I am so sorry for you and Moccasin. I had lots of pigeons as a kid... and yes, I had to see them pass too. I am afraid that you are right as it sounds very much like her time is near. Be strong and know that Moccasin will soon fly high and soar again.

I'm so sorry to hear your precious bird is dying.
    God bless you in this time of transition. She is blessed
    to have someone care for and love her so much.
    *tear*
    Religion is a smile on a dog.

It's raining cats and dogs!!!
    SPCA HOUSTON
    HABITAT FOR HORSES
    When it's in your best interest, practice obedience.

Moccasin left me about 15 mins ago,

She flapped her wings a few last times then when I touch her face she was gone.

I think she might have swallowed a small screw the other day by mistake. :[

I cried so much, I'll get over her passing but I miss her so much, I'm going to go give Hommer a hug and tell him Moccasin is in a new peaceful pleace ... in doing so I know I will break down and start crying again .. it's so hard because Hommer loved Moccasin very much.

Here are a few memory photo's of my beautiful Moccasin.

Mommy loves you Moccasin & always will .. along with the rest of my rainbow crew.

I am so sorry about Moccasin she is a beautiful bird.(((BIG HUGS)))
    Fly free sweet Moccasin your mom loves and misses you very much.
    Nikki[human],Zippy[tabby],and Pumpkin[orange tabby]
    Rest in Peace my Sweet Hammie Zoey
    Jan 1,09-March 26,2010

I am so sorry about your lovely bird Moccasin. I pray that he is now peacefully at the rainbow bridge waiting for you.

Kalei
    I will love you forever Bobo

im so sorry to hear about your poor moccasin...
    Rainbowbridge- Tikeya 'forever loved'
    Owned By Luna, Prudence, and Raven

I am sorry to hear about sweet Moccasin. She was, and still is, a beautiful bird who will always be loved and missed.
    Mom to Ethan, Sophie and Sansa

My heart breaks for you and Moccasin. I'm so sorry. RIP sweetie.

I'm very very sorry to hear about Moccasin. RIP
    DeviantArt
    Beth-
    Maggie [lab x germanshepherd], Autumn [Cattle dog x chow], C.P. [Domestic short hair] Henry [domestic short hair] Mittens [siamese/ x ], Buck [paint horse], Indy [Paint horse]

I'm so sorry. She was beautiful.
    "There are two things which cannot be attacked in front: ignorance and narrow-mindedness. They can only be shaken by the simple development of the contrary qualities. They will not bear discussion."

Lord John Emerich Edward Dalberg Acton