Thread: Dixieland Dancer...

Dixieland Dancer...

... ok, now go look, I spoke to Karen last night and made some changes..

www.goldenfieldkennels.com

I like the site! The Logo and the Golden cartoon are very unique and look so professional. The content changes are good. I am no expert though and can only comment on what I look for on other Golden sites. Personally when I was looking for stud dogs to breed Dixie with, it helped to have certain information on the web site before contacting the breeder.

These things included pedigree's (4 generations preferrably) of the dogs. Show titles and accomplishments. Contract reguirements and questionairres and health clearance results of the stud.

These things are just icing on the cake of a already nice site. Good Work!!

Yes, Karen is going to give me a 'family tree' of Daisy, Rosie, and Casper. Jasmine is the product of an 'illicit liason' ( ) between Daisy and another purebred Golden at the dog park, so she is going to get the pedigree as well...

Daisy normally goes in to silent heats and was going to be bred in August, but she wants it now.. (just like a woman.. when we want it, we HAVE to have it. )

I think the puppy pictures are really good, I love the captions I did for them..

Karen will be taking more pictures of Daisy and Rosie.. Rosie will be able to breed if she passes her qualifications at 18 months (next month), and Jasmine still has over a year to go..

The gentleman that owns the pet food store across the street is selling me a 48" brass crate with pan, divider and bedcushion of my choice for $139 Canadian, no tax.. I'll be getting that shortly.

Karen is also going to put on the site what SHE looks for in a perspective adopting family. If they have kids, she wants to see them interact with her adult dogs to see how they are with them... She also sends them home with a little book telling them to gently pull their ears, tails, and play with their gums during playtime so the dogs can get used to it and if a small child they run into do does one of those things, the dog won't do anything..

I'm glad you like it..

Send me a PM when you make changes. I would love to see how it progresses. And let me know if you are interested in perhaps doing a website for our Golden Club.

Nothing like getting ready for the new baby to come home! LOL

cute !!

I had a look at your site !!!
    aw , those puppies are SO adorable !!!!!! GREAT pics L.A. !!!!

http://community.webshots.com/user/sydneybilliepets