Thread: Ubbia

Ubbia

Good Morning Ubbia.......You are a beautiful baby. I agree with your owner.
    Beagles are so sweet and loving. I have one that looks just like you Ubbia.
    Congratulations on DOTD. You are so pretty sitting onthe sand.
    Have a great DOTD. Hope you get a special treat today.
    A Dog Lover
    LHCamry

Hi Ubbia!!

We agree with your Mom. Just one look and we're taken with you sweetie!! You are such a cute little Beagle girl. It must be fun living in France. We're so happy to hear you have such a wonderful life and you and your pal, Sophie, get along so well!! How lovely it is to have another Beagle as your best friend. We think you're the cutest little French beach bunny we've ever seen!! We send big congrats on your big day as our wonderful DOTD!! Please have Mom give you tons of kisses from us(some for Sophie too). We wish you all happiness always!!!

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny Brrrrrr Florida

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Ubbia

What a special name for a special wittle one.. You are so adorable.. ***** CONGRATS ON DOG OF THE DAY *****hOPE you get many doggie treats today..

~~~Thank You Very Much {Kim} kimlovescats for the Grand Siggy~~~

[[ Furr Babies are Like Potato Chips **** No One Can Have Just One ]]
    ****** Kindness, Mercy & Justice to All Living Creatures ******
    {{{{{Everyday is a Gift = That's why it's Called the Present }}}}}
    ((( Each Day With Our Pets is a Surprise Package Waiting to be Opened )))
    <Sunsets are God's Reminder to Us That At The End of the Day We're All In This Together>

chien Françoise Ubbia

Ubbia, vous êtes une jolie chien Françoise! Happy Dog-of-the-Day to you! Have lots of fun on the beach and playing with Sophie!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

As always...

I must agree with anything good said about Beagles!!! And Ubbia, you are definitely no exception. What a lovely pretty girl you are! My ginger is a Beagle and I bet she would love running and playing with you and Sophie. But before long, she would be off sneaking away looking for some French bunnies. So happy DOTD Day Ubbia!!! I bid you Adieu (or something like that)!!!

Ubbia

Ubbia, how pretty you are! You look like a very 'regal beagle' lounging on the beach like that--how I wish I could come out and sun myself with you It sounds like yu are an all-around good girl and that your person loves you very much. Congratulations on being Dog of the Day!

Bonjour, Ubbia!!!

What a cute Beagal you are. I love Beagals. I think they are so cute and adorable. My neighbor has has a Beagal. Shhhh... I think you are more cute! You should be a calendar dog. Your great at getting your picture taking. I think the sand brings out the color of your fur. LOL! Have a great doggie day! Get lots of treats from your master!
    ~HAPPY DOTD, UBBIA~
    Thank you so much for my siggy, kittycats_delight!

Hello Ubbia,

I am so pleased to meet you pretty girl. Beagles were my first love in
    life. I think they are the best breed around and make a perfect lifetime friend.
    After reading your story I feel you have a wonderful life with people who love
    you very much. Happy congratulations on being chosen as DOG OF THE DAY.
    Bug hugs and kisses sweetheart.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Oh, one my all time faves, a beautiful Beagle girl!!! My heart melted the moment I set eyes on you, sweetheart! Your Mom is a wise one...few words are needed! You only need look at that face, into those warm, brown eyes to see the loving soul and spirit that lives within! How blessed in your person to have you in her life! I hope you and your dear Mom and best Beagle buddy Sophie all, are enjoying a very happy and fun filled day of celebration, Ubbia! It may be too cold for a romp on the beach but then again, you're a Beagle! Heartfelt congratulations to you and your proud Mom on being crowned our most deserving, extra special Dog of the Day! Hugs and kisses to you, precious Ubbia!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Bonjour, Ubbia! What a pretty Beagle girl you are! That is a wonderful picture of you enjoying the beach. I hope you enjoyed your special day yesterday. Congrats on DOTD!

thank you...from Ubbia

...and her mom!!!I've just read all your lovely messages and i'm so happy!!!
    I'm so proud of my baby!!!Thanks again...
    Lots of love to you and your pals.
    xxx
    Gaëlle and Ubbia.