Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Adorable Clarice!!

Adorable Clarice!!

You have certainly put a smile on our faces this morning Miss Clarice!! We love your angel outfit, we love your name, and we love you!! Who in their right mind could have aboused such a beautiful girl? We believe that some people are just evil. We're so happy you found your forever home and now you're living the good life. Your loving family knew an angel when they saw one. Kudos to them!! We have many Husky owners/lovers here and we're pretty sure they all know that familiar growling-howling sound Congrats to you sweetheart on your big day as our fantabulous DOTD!!! We would love for Mom to give you tons of kisses from us please. We wish you all happiness always!!

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Chilly Willy, Sunny, Florida

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Ahh :)

What a Pretty girl you are Clarice and a Gorgeous angel.
    The FurGirls + One

Clarice

You are such a beautiful girl!!! I'm so glad you have a wonderful, warm and loving family. I love your name and the name of the organization your family was blessed to find you at: Free Spirit. It sounds like you do something similiar to Mollie, a German Pointer housemate of mine from several years ago. Whenever one of us returned home, Mollie would shake all over, including her tail. It got to the point where, whenever she shook, I would sing (OK, OK, I can't sing, but Mollie was an appreciative audience!!! ) Elvis's, 'Ah, uh, huh ... I'm all shook up'!!! Have an extra special day as our beloved DOTD and give those tail feathers an extra shake or two for us!!!
    Blessed are we who can laugh at ourselves for we shall never cease to be amused. Anonymous.

Oh MY!!
    You are such a pretty girl!
    Congrats to you for being today's Dog of the Day!
    ~Angie, Sierra & Buddy
    **Don't breed or buy while shelter dogs die!**

I suffer from multiple Shepherd syndrome

Beautiful Girl

What a beautiful girl. Certainly an Angel. And how so very lucky to have found her forever home. What a great lesson to be learned... "live for today, not in the past"!!!
    You are to sweet, congratulations on your special day, something tells me that you have a lot of them.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Tailwags, Linda, Mr.T, Macs, and Oskar

you guys are nice

Thank you nice people on the Pet Talk Forum. My mom is going to have to be extra nice to me today, 'cause everyone is saying how cute I am! (She thinks so, too!) I'll bet she's going to give me an extra bone today, even though I chewed up one of her DVDs last night!

Love, Clarice, the dog.

P.S. I hope anyone who lives in N. Illinois or S. Wisconsin will tell their friends about my Siberian Husky friends at www.huskyrescue.org .

Clarice

Oh, Clarice, what a beautiful angel girl you are! Those eyes....I just melt when I look at them. Its hard to imagine anyone could have ever abused or neglected you, but your guardian angels were definitely watching over you and now you are living happily ever after with a wonderful forever family. Keep smiling, pretty girlCongratulations on being Dog of the Day!

Good Afternoon Clarice~

You're just an absolute Angel from Heaven to Behold today~ It only took one look, into your Beautiful Blue Eyes, for me to understand your true nature!!!!

I hope you enjoy your Special Honor Today Clarice~

Congratulations for Being One Special Dog of the Day!!!!
    Rest in Peace Corinna~ Well Never Forget You~

I"VE BEEN FROSTED

Good Afternoon, sweet angel Clarice!!! Oh, you are one gorgeous girl and truly heaven sent! My Cody was a Husky x with ice blue eyes like yours and like you, she was a hoot and a howler I used to call her my "angel of the snow." She was also a rescue who had been neglected and physcially abused and so my heart especially, goes out to you and your dear guardian...Heartfelt thanks to her for giving such a deserving doggie a second chance at a happy life. And to you sweetheart, my great admiration for having the strength and heart to learn to trust and love again. As your Mom so wisely says, you doggies live in the day, in the moment, enjoying each and every day to it's fullest. A good model for us humans to follow! Congratulations to you dear, brave, beautiful Clarice, our most angelic, most deserving DOG OF THE DAY! Hope you're enjoying a super fun filled day of celebration, sweetheart. I hope your Mom will give you a big Husky sized hug for me

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hello Clarice,

What an beautiful name sweet girl.I do believe you make a perfect
    angel even though the halo might get a little crooked with your playing.
    I am so glad you have a super family to share your life with.Happy congrats
    on being chosen as our special DOG OF THE DAY. Gentle hugs & kisses baby.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

What an angel you are, Clarice!!
    You sure have a sence of fashion. I'm loving the angel wings and the halo. You look so precious in the outfit. You are the most beautiful doggie ever and you always will be. You are blessed to have a great family and getting a second chance in life. And your family is blessed to have you as their pet!
    ~HAPPY DOTD, CLARICE~
    Thank you so much for my siggy, kittycats_delight!

Clarice you are an Angel!

Clarice......aren't you a sweet, beautiful pup!
    So happy to hear that you were adopted by people who have nothing but love and compassion in their hearts!!! You are young and your short sad beginning I'm sure will not haunt you at all

We hope you have a grrrrrreat life there in the midwest and enjoy the cold winters just right for a husky

Our rescue dog sends you her best wishes and canine treats from the west coast.

Please spay/neuter your pets. Adopt your next pet from your shelter or rescue org!!!!

Jasmine's Mom

Hi, Clarice! What a pretty girl you are! You do look quite angelic with your wings and halo and bright smile! I'm so happy for you that you are living the good life now after being rescued. You deserve all the happiness in the world! Enjoy your special day. Congrats on DOTD!

Wooooo-woooooo Clarice! What a sweet girl you are, and you did good landing yourself in such a loving family! Isn't husky-talk a hoot? Star & Sherman make some astonishing sounds, too. Why bark when you can growl, yawn, roar, squeel & croak all at the same time? You have very beautiful eyes, sweet girl! Your halo & wings look so cute. Happy DOTD!

Welcome to Pet Talk, Clarice's Mom!! Thanks for letting us meet your girl and thank you for joining PT!! Now we get to see more of Clarice. She's a cutie all right!! Sorry she chewed up the DVD--maybe she didn't like the movie?

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!