Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Thread: My Emerald Girl

Quote Originally Posted by krazyaboutkatz View Post
    I can't believe that it's already been 2 years. I miss her too and that's a gorgeous picture that you posted of her. Every time that I'm at a cat show and I see a Russian Blue cat, I think of her. No cat of her breed has ever come close to her beauty though. She had the most beautiful emarld green eyes that I've ever seen.
    Yup, I was just thinking the same thing. Kass, Nakita will forever be missed but always in your heart. I'm sure Nakita is glad that you brought two kitties into your heart and home. She's still watches over you.
    **hugs**

4 years and you are still such a part of me.

Miss you forever.

And Nakita? If you get a chance, find Phred....he's one of the good one's to get to know. It won't be hard to find him, you'll know.
    Don't be afraid that your life will end. Be afraid that it will never begin.

I'm sure she already found him... I guess his love for all animals attracted her in no time.

I still remember her so well, seems like yesterday... *sigh*

Sweet memories of beautiful, lovely Nakita.. so beloved and so much missed and grieved.

Kass, you and she are two beautiful souls joined for eternity.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Cass I am sure Nakita and Filou have been playing with Jonza and could welcome Phred.

Nakita was a precious gem in a cat soul - her unique and genuine spirit will always be with and among us Kass. I will never forget her amazing and delicate little face and the bond she built with you and Rob is beyond any description.

She must be a wonderful treat for Jonza and Phred - I can picture her sitting regally between them and making their world so much better with just her presence.

Hugs and great memories to you both
    Yours in Whiskers

I'm not young enough to know everything.

"The Best Mirror is an Old Friend"

“The secret of what is small is the secret of clear-sightedness; the guarding of what is soft and tender is the secret of strength.”

• Lao Tzu

Losing Nakita was such a hard time to walk through. I know I told you this before, but, I have never felt such a loss of one not my own like I did with Nakita. It remains one of my saddest times. I forever link her and Tenny, as they passed close to one another. Nakita will be forever remembered, and forever missed by all of us.

And I know that Nakita was on hand when My Siamese Six Pack
    Moose , Michael, Princess and Joseph made their long way to the Rainbow Bridge.
    And Ebony Beau Tubster, Ebony Tubbette and the poor Porch Cats got the same purrs, kitty kissies and hard bumpies from Nakita as did All of Our Dear Pet Talker Animal Angels
    Until we all meet with our Pets in Paradise.
    One Fine Day.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Yes, losing Nakita also affected me very much. She was such a special girl and will always be loved and will never be forgotten. Please take care. (((HUGS)))

Thanks for remembering my girl.
    Don't be afraid that your life will end. Be afraid that it will never begin.

Nakita's passing has also deeply affected me too. She was truly the most beautiful cat that I have EVER seen !

I few other kitties passings who also make me get all choked-up when I see their pictures are KAK's Starr . Seriously, Every time I look at his photo on her signature I really do get teary.... that face...those georgeous blue eyes looking out... . I miss him too.

Sweet wild-haired Willy , also gets me everytime too.. He was a also such a very special boy, who was loved by soooo many .
    Even though I dont know any of you / kitties personally, all the kitties are so special in my heart as well as so many others too.
    Nothing says love like a kitty purring in you ear

1-1-06 buddy in basket bright

It takes an amazing cat to be so dearly missed and remembered by people who never had the pleasure of meeting her. Even now after 4 years.

She is truly a Spirit Cat, and touched many lives on earth.

Remembering you from this side of the Bridge, Nakita of the Emerald Eyes