57. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

28 49.12%
  • No

23 40.35%
  • Maybe if I find one that perfect one

6 10.53%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Do you want another dog in the near future?

YES of course! I *want* one, but whether or not it will happen is up for debate.

I desperately want a female Dobe and I'm still waiting to get started on showing Pekes. Don't even get me started on Zoi's.

My next dog will be a German Shepherd from a dear friend's THEORETICAL foundation bitch, so it's a little obvious that it won't be for quite a while

I have to leave Rien behind for my first year at college, at least, and that will be heartbreaking enough. I don't have time or money or space for another dog.

However, hopefully in two years I'll be able to bring him out, and shortly after that I'll have a Shepherd baby for him to meet.

After I'm out of college (or grad school, depending on how far I go) and with a good paying job and a house/apartment that allows dogs, I'm getting another Malamute.

I really don't see another dog being realistic for me any time too soon. With my beagles still being so young and high-energy, and our rescue mutt needing lots and lots of extra attention and reassurance and work still, PLUS a wedding and a move this year, I don't think it would be fair to force another dog into the mix, no matter how much I would love to.