57. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

28 49.12%
  • No

23 40.35%
  • Maybe if I find one that perfect one

6 10.53%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Do you want another dog in the near future?

Do you want another dog in the near future?

I'm very content with my two, and I will not have another dog until I'm on my own and already went to college. Two is probably my maxiumum for what I can care for properly for now.

*Sammy*Springen*Molli*

I speak for myself here but.........are you for real asking that??........OF COURSE YES!!!!!........I want another dog NOW!!..... LOL........

I was just this > < close of getting a black poodle pup........but then again I hold myself for another Sibe.......maybe after I get another Sibe I´ll get that one.....I wish I can do that soon very soon....
    Corinna´s Christmas Card Swap ´06
    dedicated to a lovely woman who won many hearts along her life...........
    she will be deeply missed.......Thank you for letting us be a part of your life, you will surely remain in ours FOREVER........R.I.P. Dear Corinna

Best Fireman in da House´10
    dedicated to the kindest,loveliest and always helpful dude that one would be honored and proud to know........R.I.P. Dear Phred

notes-to-my-husband blog

http://365project.org/isabelle/365

I am getting a standard white poodle sometime next year, (unless I find a puppy in a shelter). Already have my breeder. My dad will be getting another english setter soon, just need to wait a year or so.
    Thanks so much Ashley for the siggy!
    Zoey Marie NAJ NA RN (flat-coated retriever)
    Wynset's Sam I AM "Sage" RA (shetland sheepdog)
    T.j (english setter)

Since I have 16 dogs right now, no, I will not be wanting another dog in the near future.

Nope. Four is my limit.

~Kay, Athena, Ace, Kiara, Mufasa, & Alice!
    "So baby take a axe to your makeup kit
    Set ablaze the billboards and their advertisements
    Love with all your hearts and never forget
    How good it feels to be alive
    And strive for your desire"

-rx bandits

Well not realy sure, i was happy with one, and now that i have two, not sure if i would want another one right away. But if there was a dog, that needed a home, i would definitely take it in!
    Maggie,

I didn't slap you, I just high fived your Face!
    I've Been Boo'd!!

I'm more than satisfied with 6. Plus with a baby on they way there is no way I'd add another dog to the family right now. My dogs will have enough adjusting to do with the baby (as will Justin and I).

I really want another cat, maybe in a year or so when the baby is a little older.
    - Kari
    skin kids- Nathan, Topher, & Lilla

Quote Originally Posted by Flatcoatluver
    I am getting a standard white poodle sometime next year, (unless I find a puppy in a shelter). Already have my breeder.
    I would love another one but it is just not practical for me. Two are enough. I will definitely look forward to meeting your standard poodle Flatcoatlover!!!! Will it be a boy or a girl?

Financially we can only handle the one cat and one dog.
    Of course I WANT another dog AND cat, but not possible at this time.
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

Not in the really near future, but I am getting a Toller next year...so I guess that's kind of near.

After I get her, I don't want anymore dogs of my own until Tango's gone (which hopefully won't be for a very long time). I like having only two dogs of my own. My parents also won't be getting anymore dogs until it comes time for Winston to go, so besides my new addition next year, my family will not be taking in anymore dogs.

Journey - 2yr old Australian Shepherd
    Ripley - 5 1/2yr old Doberman
    Dance RN CGN FM - 7 1/2yr old Toller

Yes, after my sister moves out with Skylar & Kayla, we'll be adopting another small dog. Mum really wants either another pug mix or a poodle mix. Dad wants a chihuahua. =]
    We'll just see what we end up with!

Yes, but of course my parents just won't have it. I cannot think of a reason why.

I want one before Autumn comes, I like coupling her with Max and working with two together for obedience and hunting and such. But no more until I'm done with college and have a good paying job that can cover a dog plus loan payments. I get to spoil my girlfriend's dogs too. She wants a greyhound.
    "There are two things which cannot be attacked in front: ignorance and narrow-mindedness. They can only be shaken by the simple development of the contrary qualities. They will not bear discussion."

Lord John Emerich Edward Dalberg Acton

Quote Originally Posted by Kfamr
    Nope. Four is my limit.
    same here.
    Krista- owned by Rudy, Dixie, Miagi & Angel

Rocky, Jenny, Ginger Buster & Tiger .. forever loved & always in my heart..

yes, yes, yes!! I am very determined to add a new Dane boy to our family in the very near future. I've got a serious case of puppy fever and as hard as i try... it aint' going away lol