Thread: Belle

Belle

Bella,
    AWWW! What a pretty kitty you are and that picture of you is just priceless. It sounds like you bring a smile to your family every day and have a very good life. Congratulations on being cat of the day!

Belle truly is the Belle of the Ball, such an elegant precious Little Cat.
    All the Boy Ctas, the unattached ones are hoping to have a dance with Belle on Valentines Day.
    They are so enchanted with this beautiful, bewitching Cat , who is so lovely and lovable too.
    They send an Memerising MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW To Beautiful Belle COTD!!!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Miss Belle!! I can see that you have a wonderful sense of humour from your photo!!!! Happy to know that you are so loved!!! HAPPY COTD!!
    Nine is Fine!!

Belle

Hello Belle,
    What a cute photo. You really are a beautiful kitty. I can see how playful and sweet you are just by looking into that lovely face. It sounds like you bring consent joy to your mommmy & daddy. Congrats on being COTD

Hey, Belle!
    You are so cute and adorable You look so presicous sitting in the bowl. Was it comfy and relaxing? You look like you were just sitting back and watching time go by, lol! Your so cute! (Okay, I know I already said your cute, but I can't help it. Your just: CUTE!!) Have a great day. Tell your mommy and daddy to give you lots of attention and throw in a couple of treats from me!
    ~HAPPY COTD, BELLE~

Belle

Stop beating so fast my heart. You are a beauty "Belle". Congrats on being COTD and have your purrents give you a special treat today.

Hey, Belle, you little beauty! Congrats on being COTD, and for being all your people say you are. There are no children here, either--except for our four cats. When I'm at work or away from them, I smile too, thinking about how wealthy I am in cats to love--the only true wealth there is (love, I mean!). I think you are amazing, and I like the pottery bowl you are lounging in too. Cats and pottery; life is sweet!

Belle you are so adorable!!! ♥♥♥

That is such a wonderful picture of you!!! It sure gave me a chuckle!
    You look like you are just wondering what you can get into next!!!

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day today!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Beautiful Belle :)

Ahh Belle you sure are a Beautiful girl.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    The FurGirls + One

Beautiful Belle! A pretty name for a pretty girl. What a sweet face you have, little darling.

My children have left, so now my 2 boys are my 'kids'! And, what wonderful companions our furkids are. You sound like you keep everyone happy and entertained!

Congratulations to a lovely little girl. Have a wonderful COTD day and everyday!
    Loving meowmie to Archy & Binky (RIP my sweet boy 10/13/10)

=^..^=

I

Ahhhh, Belle, what a cutie you are! It sounds like you are VERY loved by your wonderful "parents". What a lucky girl you are! Enjoy your honor, being named Cat of the Day! You make a great one, honey!

Love,
    Kaybee
    ...and Jake and Spile and Kimba

Beautiful Belle!

Belle, you are a beautiful tabby and white girl! So darling resting in that bowl! I hope you have a very special day today as our Cat of the Day! Please ask your humans to give you and your brother kitties some petting for me today. A healthy and happy New Year to you, sweety! Purrs and head bops from Illinois, from another home with no children but a much-loved kitty.
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Dearest Belle!!! Congratulations to you, sweetheart! I know I'm late checking in but you're so deserving of the title Cat of the Day, your honors should continue on into Sunday, Monday, every day of the year! Blessings to your human for rescuing you and giving you such a loving home! Wow, six years young and despite your deafness, your leukemia, still going strong! No doubt you are a miracle kitty and your guardian, a miracle worker! Keep up the good fight precious one and continue to enjoy each and every moment of your wonderful, love filled life! Hugs and kisses to our extra special and most deserving Saturday honoree, precious Belle!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~