Thread: Chino for Jan. 7th

Chino for Jan. 7th

Just wanted to let you know that Chino is ONE lucky kitty. Thank you for helping this deaf kitten to live a happier and healthier life indoors. I wanted to let you know that I had a Siamese that had Feline Leukemia, and she lived to be 14 years old, and didn't die of Leukemia, but kidney failure. So good luck with Chino, and hope you have many, many years of love together.
    Fay L. Hafer

Chino

Chino,
    What a handsome "vanilla kitty" you are. It's wonderful you have a nice home and I'm glad you are doing well so far, with FeLV. Congratulations on being cat of the day!

I adopted a kitten with Feline Leukemia and was also told 2 years. She made it to 5 years and 3 months. I miss her. Good luck with Chino.

Chino, what a lucky kitty you are to have caught the eye of such a loving and giving purrent. You are a beauty with that gorgeous white fur and those beautiful eyes.

May you have many more years with your purrent and may you have a wonderful day today.
    Naranj's and P.K.'s Momma

What an absolutely Angelic Appearance has Chino, what an absolutely gorgeous Cat.
    He looks so positively radiant, and as truly happy as only a loved Companion Cat can be.
    The Found Cats All send a BOOMING MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWW to COSMIC CHINO COTD!!!!!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Sweet Chino

What a wonderful rescue story today! Chino, you are most precious. How fortunate that your person rescued you and saw to your care. I hope you have many more years of happiness together. Congratulations on your Cat of the Day selection! I'm suffering from the Pet Talk Leaky Eye Syndrome after reading the stories of today's Cat and Dog of the Day!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Chino

What a charmer you are for sure!!!

I'm so glad you have a wonderful loving home and family now. Don't listen to the doctor's telling you how long you will live; you don't have an expiration date stamped on you!!! You already proved them wrong!!!
    I'm praying for a long loooooong happy life with your loving family.

That is a wonderful picture of you. The way the light is hitting you, you look like you are glowing!!! Could that be because you are an angel in disguise?

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Charming Chino!!!

To say I am so glad that you were rescued, would be a gross understatement! Hugs to your parent for saving you and definitely extending your life with all the good care and love that is given to you!! HAPPY COTD!!
    Nine is Fine!!

Hi Chino :)

Ahh Chino you're Gorgeous! How lucky your family is to have you.
    The FurGirls + One

OHHH Little Chino your facial expression was the first characteristic that stood out to me, right after I sensed the softness of your Pure White Coat!!!

I hope you thrive for many more years on The Unconditional Love that you have been given~

Happy 'Cat of the Day Wishes' for YOU Chino~
    Rest in Peace Corinna~ Well Never Forget You~

I"VE BEEN FROSTED

He is SO beautiful, I first thought he was a GIRL.." Then I read the story and about Cryed!! I am so GLAD you two found each other!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations handsome Chino!! I'm wishing you nothing but many happy and healthy years ahead sweetheart!!

Angelic...that is the perfect word to describe you Chino What a treat to see your beautiful face gazing back at me today again today I still get teary the second time around,reading your human's loving words and heartfelt tribute! And you know, a kitty as special as you deserves at least two days of celebration and can never be loved enough! I know your proud person has the love part covered! More cuddles and kisses to our very special and most deserving Sunday Cat of the Day, Chino!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

What a BEAUTIFUL kitty you are, Chino!!! I am so happy that you are beating the odds and doing so well! Congratulations on being our deserving Cat of the Day!
    Kim Loves Cats and Doggies Too!