Thread: Baby Girl Dog

Baby Girl Dog

Baby Girl Dog...You are just to much. You really put a big smile on my face
    first thing this morning. I just love you. You look so happy sitting there.
    You are so pretty....I bet you are a joy to have around. I would love to have you for my own. Congratulations on DOTD. I hope you and your family will have a long and wonderful life together.
    A dog Lover.
    LHCamry

Bright Black Magic

Baby Girl Dog you are the most extremely beautiful dog I've seen in a while. I love your name , personality and your appearance. Congratulations on being DOTD !!!!!!!!!

Hope you have a Happy New Year 2007.
    THE MORE PEOPLE I MEET , THE MORE I LOVE MY DOGS.

Baby Girl Dog!!

Look at that big, smiley, face!! You look like the happiest girl in town, sweetie!! We can't believe how healthy you are after surviving that awful parvo. Congratulations on your completion of obedience training. We know you'll be working diligently to stop being so friendly to people by jumping up on them. We know another dog who does that. It's one of our big nephews. He just seems to love everybody so much. We send big congrats on your big day cutie pie!! Maybe a big play is on the agenda, followed by a nap in the bed. Please have your loving human give you lots of kisses from us and we wish you happiness always!!

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny Florida

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Up North. Where all your troubles freeze and fall off.
    Baby Girl Dog! The minute Jenny saw you she knew she liked you, (the feeling is shared by many)

You sound like quite the charmer. Your great looks, adorable face and playful temperment are sure to win you lots of admirers in 2007 and beyond. i'm sure they already have! You looks so happy, lots of people stop to pet you.

Have a great day, and congrats on a very well earned Dog of the day.
    STILL AVAILABLE BY E-MAIL

Oh, Baby!

Baby Girl Dog - you are precious! You're welcome to jump on me as a sign of pleasure any time you like. Great job with learning how to sit in your obedience program - keep up the good work! I bet you bring a lot of happiness and joy to your family. At ten months you're just getting started! I hope you have a long and healthy life with your family! Happy Dog-of-the-Day to you, pretty Girl!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Hi, Baby Girl! You are so sweet-looking. I love your smile and your shiny coat! You must be a smart girl, too, to learn all those commands. Enjoy your special day. Hope you get lots of belly rubs and extra treats to celebrate. Congrats on DOTD!

Hi Baby Girl :)

What a sweet name for such a sweet girl! You are Precious!
    The FurGirls + One

I like your name too~

You are such a Beautiful Lab Mix ,Baby Girl~ and We think you are so Worthy of Being Chosen as Our DOG of the DAY!!!

Congratulations !!!!!!
    Rest in Peace Corinna~ Well Never Forget You~

I"VE BEEN FROSTED

Hello Baby Girl Dog,

You sure are a pretty baby. I am very impressed that you did so
    well in your puppy classes. You must be a smart girl as well. Happy
    congrats to you on your special day as our DOG OF THE DAY. I wish for
    you a long, happy & healthy life. Big hugs & kisses swetheart.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Oh Baby Girl, precious baby doll! I too am smiling from ear to ear after reading your bio., gazing into those beautiful, warm eyes! What a wonderfully joyful addition to the pack you are. As your proud person says, you are her/his "friend, company, companion!" Yes, that's what doggie love is all about I'm so, so happy to know that such a deserving doggie found the bestest forever home, a human who will love her unconditionally, forever and always! And I'm mighty impressed with your report card too, Baby Girll! hehe! Good work! Congratulations on your "top dog" honors, Baby Girl! I know your Mom is spoiling you rotten like she does every day, but I hope tonight she'll give you an extra yummy treat for me! Lots of love and hugs, woofs and wags to you on your special day, sweetheart! We are so happy to crown you our extra special Sunday DOG OF THE DAY!
    Sandra and Star!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~