Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Nakita of the Emerald Eyes

Kass,
    Let us help you, if we can. I imagine you sitting around, inside, with just your thoughts and grief. I want to be there for you somehow.

Johanna

Oh no, what a shock! I am very sad and sorry RIP lady Nakita. I will never forget you.
    ((((Kass and Rob))))

Unhappy

Sleep softly, sweet Nakita....prayers and hugs to your parents...
    Nine is Fine!!

Quote Originally Posted by Cataholic
    Kass,
    Let us help you, if we can. I imagine you sitting around, inside, with just your thoughts and grief. I want to be there for you somehow.

Johanna

Thank you Johanna for putting into words what I have been thinking and feeling these past few hours.

Kass, I know we can't change what has happened but please let us be there for you. This kind of pain takes so much time to suffer through and you don't have to feel alone in your grief. As you can tell, there are many here grieving with you; if it helps to have some company, please don't hesitate to let us know what we can do to help.

Hugs to you and Rob - please take care.

Betty
    Yours in Whiskers

I'm not young enough to know everything.

"The Best Mirror is an Old Friend"

“The secret of what is small is the secret of clear-sightedness; the guarding of what is soft and tender is the secret of strength.”

• Lao Tzu

I want to second Johanna and Betty- I have been thinking of you all day and have checked in online about every hour.
    I have kissed my Filou 100 times and told him that Nakita has gone and I hope he will survive this year.

Hugs and love
    Barbara

Kass and Rob...

I can't begin to imagine the total exhaustion and how overwhelmed you feel, and all these messages for you, from our hearts, I know are part of that.

I hope you feel hugged, and all the compassion here.

When you are ready, come to us.

HUGS HUGS HUGS

I wish there was an icon for friendly and caring hugs!
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

I am so shocked at this I actually have no words right now, as I sit here not knowing exactly what to say other than I am so sorry this happened to precious little Nakita
    Nothing says love like a kitty purring in you ear

1-1-06 buddy in basket bright

Since the loss of my five precious babies I have not been able to visit the memorial section of PT. I haven't even posted a goodbye thread to them because I just haven't been able to bring myself to do it. I simply could not let my tears and the pain that this brought back to me keep me from saying goodbye to Nakita.

I'm shocked and saddened beyond belief. She truly was too beautiful and fragile for this world.

I know all the words we say offer support but they can not ease the pain you are feeling. Only in time will it become a little more bearable but you will never forget or stop missing your beautiful little girl. Neither will we for there will never be another Emerald Green eyed beauty like Nakita. She will live on in many of our memories and hearts forever.

God Bless you and Rob for I know your loss is deep and painful. You both are in my thoughts and prayers.

Gentle {{{HUGS}}} from across the miles.

I am so sorry for your loss. Play hard at RB Nakita.
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

Unhappy

Oh Kass, honey, I am crying as I just read through all of your last thread. I had no idea that things had gotten so bad for dear Nakita! I am just in shock and brokenhearted for you and Rob!!! I know that you are in a terrible grieving period right now, but please know that you fought a long hard battle for your beautiful girl! You didn't give up on her and you did all that was humanly possible to help her! I think beautiful Nakita was just too special for this world! No doubt she is the most beautiful kitty Angel with those gorgeous emerald eyes!

Many hugs through tears!
    Kim
    Kim Loves Cats and Doggies Too!

I am so sorry to hear about Nakita...words cannot express how saddened I am about this. You are in my thoughts and prayers.

Quote Originally Posted by jenluckenbach
    I just needed to post again.

I've been reading all the wonderful sentiments and trying to make sense of this loss. But this is truly tragic. Nakita was your one and ONLY! Your heart and soul! She was just a BABY!! This is so unfair.

Only God knows why He needed her more than her human family, but that cannot comfort grieving hearts.

No one has ever tried harder to make their baby well, and STILL she had to leave. You have every right to be angry and crushed.

But we who have lost our precious ones, to old age or sickness, are here with you. We grieve with you. We pray for the hurt to go away. We wish you comfort in your loneliness. And we hope one day you will feel the need to love another. Until that day, Nakita shall watch over you, her spirit will never leave your hearts.
    Jen, very well said.

Kass & Rob, my heart truely breaks for you as I could only imagine the pain you must be feeling on the loss of your beautiful Emerald Girl, Nakita. I have major LES everytime I read a new post. I still can't believe that our precious girl is gone. You are both in my thoughts and in my prayers.

{{{{{{HUGS}}}}}}

Rest in Peace dear, sweet, lovely Lady Nakita. I love you and will never, ever forget you.

R.I.P. my Precious Katie, Katie Pretty Lady.
    Oct. 1991 - Oct. 9, 2005
    R.I.P. my Beloved Wild Hair Wee Willy Winky
    April 8, 2005 - June 19, 2009
    R.I.P. my best friend Buddy.
    Sept. 1993 - Feb. 04, 2010
    R.I.P. my handsome Mooky.
    July 24, 2002 - April 1, 2010

Oh no! I am so sorry
    Give £1 for a poundie www.songfordogs.co.uk

I tried to reply to this thread the other night but after reading a few posts I got such a bad case of LES that I just couldn't post anything.
    Kass and Rob, we feel your pain, Nakita was loved by many here.
    She was a unique beauty, a one-of-a-kind kitty, a very special girl whose time on earth was way too short.
    I know you did all that you could to try to make her well again.
    Just know that we are all here for you when you need us most.
    I am so very deeply sorry for your loss.
    RIP sweet Samantha
    6/26/88-8/28/08
    ----------------------------

Milly & Izzy

I just saw this -- I can't tell you how sorry I am. (((hugs)))