Thread: Hello :)

Hello :)

Hi everyone! I've been lurking for a couple of wks. now and have enjoyed reading the posts and seeing pics of your gorgeous furkids!

I'm Melissa and I have a tzu girl Eve, she'll be 3yrs. in Feb. I have a little tzu man, JoJo whose 10mths. and I also have a peekapoo Taffy who'll be 2yrs. in April. They just wore me out w/baths and grooming tonight! I look forward to getting to know you. Happy 2007!
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    The FurGirls + One

Welcome! Your kiddos are beautiful! I am owned by a Great dane and a coonhound..look forward to seeing more pictures and hearing more from you!

Ahh thank you! Your babies are Beautiful! I've been playing around in the control panel trying to get different avatars and some siggys that I have added but w/no luck. I've been resizing but it's still not accepting them. I think I've tried about 20 different pics for my siggy but it won't accept any of them. I'll keep trying to figure it out. Thanks for the welcome.
    The FurGirls + One

Welcome! I am owned by 2 mutts, one is a shih tzu, poodle mix...his name is Bubba...this is his picture:

don't breed or buy while shelter dogs die....

I have been frosted!

Thanks Kfamr for the signature!

Too Cute!

Ahh too Cute! What a sweet face! All of your babies are Precious!
    The FurGirls + One

Hi Melissa!

My name is Kay and I'm owned by four mixed breed dogs. You can see them in my signature.

Your three pups are darling.

~Kay, Athena, Ace, Kiara, Mufasa, & Alice!
    "So baby take a axe to your makeup kit
    Set ablaze the billboards and their advertisements
    Love with all your hearts and never forget
    How good it feels to be alive
    And strive for your desire"

-rx bandits

Hello Melissa,
    As you may have already found out this site is highly addictive. I cruised around on it for a few weeks and then when I posted my first reply it was all over from there. Now I am REALLY hooked. Everyone here is great and I have learned so much since being on here.

As you can see in my siggy, I have one dog and one cat.

WELCOME to PT!!
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

Hi:)

Thank you kfamr and taz zoee for the welcome! Your kids are Beautiful! I have found soo many useful articles already and I have to admit I too am addicted. I also belong to a tzu forum and over the yr. I've belonged met alot of very nice people, just as I am here now. Thank you for making me feel so welcome!
    The FurGirls + One

Welcome!!

Your babies are adorable!
    I have 4 Borzois, with a merle rough collie coming in 3 weeks. Welcome to PT and this site is highly addictive!

Welcome! My name is Zara and I'm owned by a rat, Tia Maria, and three gerbils, Twilight, Ebony and Nightshade, who's petsters you can visit via the links in my sig. Your dogs are very cute.

Zimbabwe 07/13

Hello & Welcome to PT! =]
    Your three pups are just adorable. Such sweet faces!
    Just so you know, my name is Courtney, and I'm owned by many. Dogs, Cats, Rats, Mice, a Ferret, Birds, & Fish. And you can't forget the little foster dog! Its a full house, indeed.
    We're all glad to have you here, and it would be wonderful to see more of your pups anytime!

Hi and Welcome! You will find everyone here is wonderful! My name is Kym and we are owned by 2 dobies a cocker and 5 cats , assorted guinea pigs ,snakes and birds. You furkids are adorable, again welcome and Happy 2007 to you also!

Welcome to Pet Talk! I have a white standard poodle named Bella and a black mini poodle named Ripley. It's great to see someone else who does their own grooming. It wears me out too! Your dogs are adorable and I hope to see/hear more from them.

Welcome, your dogs are precious.
    I have 3 dogs, 3 cats, 6 ducks, 5 birds, 1 goat, 1 rabbit and some fish. Here is a picture of my little girl. She's a maltese/pomeranian mix. Her name is Angel; she kinda favors your girl in the middle ~!

*Some people come into your life and quickly go, but some leave footprints on your heart and you are never the same*
    *We only fall so we can learn to pick ourselves back up*
    *Life is not measured by the amount of breaths we take but by those that take our breath away*
    *Life is made of millions of moments, but we live only one of these at a time. As we begin to change this moment we begin to change our lives*

Welcome to Pet Talk aka PT.I am Nikki and i am owned by 2 cats and 4 betta fish.
    Nikki[human],Zippy[tabby],and Pumpkin[orange tabby]
    Rest in Peace my Sweet Hammie Zoey
    Jan 1,09-March 26,2010