Thread: Cute Cuddles

Cute Cuddles

Cuddles, you ARE a cool cat, and quite handsome. Happy New Year!
    Barbara

Cuddles
    Boy did I have a hoot when I saw your face with that attitude. You must be something else. I would love to hear you tell all your tails.
    Congrats on COTD honors.

Cuddles

Cuddles,
    What a cute kitty you are. You resemble two cats of mine; Topaz and Ea. It sounds like you have a fun life. Congratulations on being cat of the day!

All Right!
    Our First Orangie Cat of The Day. Micheal , Miquelito and The Orange Angel are so happy!
    Cuddles is such a Big Happy Orange Cat, and such a Fine Member of his household , ans a Fine Cta to have as a Friend.
    We all send an Owesome Orange MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW To Cosmic CUDDLES COTD!!!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Cuddles... Are you wearing a "Don't mess with me" look on your face, or is it just me? I love your name and those of your cat-siblings! Please ask your people to give you a big orangie Cat-of-the-Day hug for me! You're a stunner! Purrs and head bops from Cassie and her purr-sonal servant living in Chicago's southwest suburbs.
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Cuddles you are a cool looking dude alright!!!

Seems like you are quite the adventurer too!!! I'm glad you have a lake side view so you can watch the wild life going on outside!!!

I hope you get some extra treats today. Be sure and share with your bros, ok?

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Arizona

I think Cuddles should go back to Arizona. My wife is an Arizona girl and she is going back down there in two weeks, for two weeks and if Cuddles should be there, the two of them could get together. They could go down to the river, catch a fish, roast it with pine nuts and share it.

My wife would be happy to share her fish with Cuddles. Would Cuddles be happy to share his with her?

The question, however, is academic as long as Cuddles is in Chicago and not Arizona. Therefore, in my opinion, Cuddles should return to Arizona immediately, before my wife gets there.

After that, if it is his desire to go back to Chicago and get blown around by the wind, I won't object - although I might point out that an orange cat blends with Arizona much better than with Chicago (yet it is a fact that the only cat that I have photographed in Chicago was orange. He had lived there his whole life, less than one block from Wrigley Field, so that was different).

You are such a cutie, Cuddles! I never been to Chicago, but the way you love it so much, it makes me want to go there! I love your name and your brothers names too. I think you should start being more friendly to Hugs. You all should be kind to each other and play together. Get many pettings and treats from your mommy and daddy on your special day! HAPPY COTD, Cuddles!!!

Well, when I look at your photo the first thought that comes to mind, bedroom eyes! Ah yes Cuddles, in the words of the bard, "to nap, per chance to dream!" Ok, I took a bit of poetic license there but you did tell us your fave pastimes were... You are one cool cat for sure, Cuddles! And Chicago and your family all the better for having you on their side! Then again, we have that Arizonia dilemma going on...stayed tuned for the next installment, "Cuddles and Mrs. Frostfrog hit the lake!" Congrats on your well earned day celeb, Cuddles! I'm thinking tonight Chicago should set off some fireworks to honor your Cat of the Day kudos! Cuddles and kisses to you...Cuddles!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hooray!! Our first ORANGEMAN of the new year!!! Cuddles, you are a handsome fellow, but so try to be a bit nicer to your big brother!!! HAPPY COTD!!!
    Nine is Fine!!

Cuddles, you are such a handsome orange boy and your amber eyes are enchanting. The look on your face, however, says being cuddled is the last thing you'd want! I'd like to hear you talk so I can learn all your secrets <g>. Cuddles, I hope you had a wonderful day as our COTD, filled with special treats - that you shared with Smoochie and Hugs, of course!