Thread: Lovely Lily!!!!

Lovely Lily!!!!

Oh my goodness what a beautiful girl to wake up to this morning!!! My Ripley is simply beside himself just gazing at your picture and begging me to read him your bio.

You are a beautiful blend of beauty and tomboy all rolled into one, enjoying your time at the *beauty shop* but ready to ruin your beautiful hairdo with a good swim in the lake among the ducks and geese. I know firsthand how you poodle girls can turn on the charm and what little loves you are. I can think of no one better suited to be our Dog of the Day on this second day of the year. Lily, should you ever find yourself coming East please feel free to stop by. Ripley would love to show you around the yard and do the *back feet dance* with you.

Lots of good wishes from Bella, Ripley and myself!

Hi Lily!!!

Goodness Gracious!! We knew Pam would be the first one in this morning as soon as her and her adorable crew saw this little lovebug!! It's no surprise that Ripley won't leave the computer screen after seeing this beautiful little girl, who, seemingly, has been put on this earth, just for him You are so cute, Lily!! We simply love your hairdo and painted nails. A delicate little lady but a true Poodle girl at the same time. Congrats on your big day cutie pie!! We hope you get to celebrate all day, as our wonderful DOTD!! Please have Mom give you an extra ton of kisses from us in Florida and we wish you happiness always!!

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny, Cloudy?? Florida

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Hi, Lily! What a lovable, huggable girl you are! So pretty with those purple bows in your hair. I can easily see why you are so charming and make friends wherever you go. Enjoy your special day today. Congrats on DOTD!

You are the cutest little poddle ever! So adorable and so LOVELY! I would have to admit I never really liked poddles, but when I saw you, I regretted everything I said about poddles. I love the hiar style, Lily and the purple bows! You sure look like the young lady dog! I just have one question for you: how do you paint your nails? Just wondering.
    Happy a nice day! Get your mommy and daddy to give you lots of pettings for me, okay! Happy DOTD, Lily!!!

Hi Lily,

You seem to me to be a pupster for all seasons.A sweet girl who loves
    their life & wants to spread sunshine wherever she goes. You have
    certainly made my day a lot brighter sweetie. Happy congratulations on
    being chosen for special honors as our beloved DOG OF THE DAY.
    Hugs & kisses sweetheart.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Greetings to you, beautiful Lily! How fetching you look all decked in those pretty, purple bows! Oh, how heads must turn when you come sauntering by; what a charmer! Yes, you are certainly a girl on the go Lily, enjoying and savoring every moment of your wonderful life! A family couldn't hope for a more loving, charming and devoted companion than you, Lily! I only wish your Mom had included a video of you doing your dances and twirls! Add talented to your impressive list of attributes! I hope you and your family and all of your adoring friends and fans are enjoying a very special day, celebrating your well earned Dog of the Day honors! No doggie is more deserving of the title than you, Lily! Hugs and kisses to you sweetheart! Thanks so much for the big smiles! Happy New Year!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Oh my Lily! You are just the prettiest girl ever! Some day I would like to have a little black poodle. Congratulations on being DOTD! I hope this day is special for you.
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla