Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What are you doing for new years?

What are you doing for new years?

For me family where all going to my Grandma's for food ^_^

Then later when we come back home I'm going to watch the count down from T.v where I can watch all these bands sing songs in Toronto .. since I'm not aloud to go downdown since it can get REALY crazy lol.

So watchu gone do?

Do the same thing as always...stay home and try to stay awake until midnight.

I parteeeed my face off in my twenties and thirties. Now it's time to slow down and appreciate the time I have with Max.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, champagne in one hand and strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and screaming WOO HOO - What a Ride!
    --unknown

Sometimes the most real things in the world are the things we can't see
    --Polar Express

Until one has loved an animal, part of their soul remains unawakened.

Big. Big. Big Plans! The Children's Musuem has a special train display that ends tonight. We haven't had a chance to go yet, and the museum is open LATE! 7 pm, lol...my kind of late. So, after naps, we rush to the museum, spend a couple of hours there, then, come home for a relaxing evening of Thomas, I am sure.

I dread the day Jonah stays up later than I do.

Quote Originally Posted by slick
    Do the same thing as always...stay home and try to stay awake until midnight.

I parteeeed my face off in my twenties and thirties. Now it's time to slow down and appreciate the time I have with Max.
    You took the words out of my mouth. I'll do exactly that! Due to the noise, I'll probably will be stay awake until 1.00 at least.

I watched the Queen's speech on TV at 18.00, and then cooked a fish dish - you know the one.

The fireworks has started, but until now, it has been bearable. So far, Fister is relaxing next to me, here on the desk, I just hope he'll figure out that the bathroom is the quietest place to be. Someone will surely try to blow up the bottle container in the street. Just hope there'll be no Crysantemum bombs going off after I'm in bed!

Happy New Year everyone!!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

spending a quiet evening eatting sweets(the cats will get treats),and watching t.v.with my grandparents and Zippy and Pumpkin.
    Nikki[human],Zippy[tabby],and Pumpkin[orange tabby]
    Rest in Peace my Sweet Hammie Zoey
    Jan 1,09-March 26,2010

wine

My husband and I will be alone, our daughter is out with friends. We will open a bottle of wine, watch a movie and cuddle. Heaven.

My bf and I are heading out to my aunt's for dinner, watch the countdown at her place, then head to a pub.

Kai [Sheltie], Kaedyn [Sheltie], Keeva [Malinois], Kwik [Malinois]

We celebrated last night.
    My family went to my aunt's and uncle's place with all of my mum's side to just hang out. We played poker. Lost money, but it was fun. =D
    They were passing around the bottle, laughing, and just enjoying life.

Tonight we'll just hang out at home. Spending some time with mum & dad.

My sister & I are going to hit the bars. My sister is going to party hard & I'm going to sit back & watch.

I'm dog sitting one of Fenway's girlfriends & one of his buddies while the dogs parents go out & party. Personally, I think I'll be having the better time.
    I love Fenway, JoJo, Olivia and Nonnie!

I'll stay up and watch tv.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Up North. Where all your troubles freeze and fall off.
    Watching potc2 as many times as humanly possible.
    STILL AVAILABLE BY E-MAIL

When my kids were younger it was fun to go to the Columbus First Night celebration. Stores & museums were all open late with lots of activities for the kids, there were street vendors selling hot sausages and other good food, and it ended with a major fireworks show on the lawn of the Capitol building. Now they're 20-somethings and on their own.
    We're going out for Mexicn food in about an hour, meeting a few friends. Then going home to watch TV & cuddle. Hubby heads back east first thing in the morning.
    Happy New Year everybody!

We rented a movie and a DVD of The Office (British version). We brought home foot long sub sandwiches which I ate half for lunch and half for dinner. I didn't do any house work today, but tomorrow will probably break down and accomplish something. I think there are a lot of new shows starting on HGTV tomorrow, so I'll probably take in a few of them too.

I won't be staying up till midnight either. Probably will wake up due to the noise that some in the neighborhood will generate, kiss my husband, pat the dogs, and then back to sleep.
    *Until one has loved an animal, a part of ones soul remains unawakened.* Anatole France

Just sitting home and enjoying the end of 2006 and beginning of 2007 by watching Family Guy with my sister, LOL!

Jasper
    [Irish Setter]