Thread: Beautiful Bailey!!

Beautiful Bailey!!

Awwwww!!! You look so cute, sitting there waiting for the New Year, Bailey Girl!! We love your cute wrinkles and we especially love your cool party hat!! We don't know any Chinese Shar Peis so it's a thrill to get to meet you on this fine New Years Eve!! You sound like the perfect friend and companion. Your Mom has us chuckling at her story about you snoring. Congrats on your big day!! We hope you party all day and night but not too much Please have Mom give you some kisses on that sweet facie from us. We wish you happiness always!!

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny Florida

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Happy New Year, Bailey! You are all ready to go with your party hat on. You look magnificent! Congrats on DOTD and enjoy how special you are today!

What a gorgeous girl Bailey is!!! I love sharpeis... they are so sweet looking! Isn't it wonderful how our pets sense when we need to be cheered up or just need some silent loving support?! My kitties are so good with that. My one hasn't left my side since I had my wisdom teeth removed a few days ago... she knew I felt icky and just slept by me in bed or on the couch. Gotta love the fur kids!

Congrats Bailey!!

Hi Bailey...You are so cute with your little New Years hat on. I bet you are a joy to have around. Have mommy give you a hug for me on New Years.
    Congratulations on DOTD. I got to see how pretty you are.
    Have a wonderful Day.
    A Dog Lover
    LHCamry

Hello Bailey,

You do look quite comfortable there in your easy chair.I'm glad to
    see another who ushers in the new year from a comfortable spot where
    you can view the action & not get too carried away. Congrats to
    you sweetheart on being our special DOG OF THE DAY. I hope 2007 is
    an especially nice one for you & your loving family. Hugs & kisses.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Bailey the party animal

Hello Bailey,
    Will you be leading the conga line? What a sweet and intelligent pup you are. I think it is so funny that you snore. You look like the belle of the ball. Have a happy new year.

Bailey, you are so beautiful in your new years hat. I wish I could hear those wonderful grunts and snorts you make. Mommy just loves you to death, doesn't she pretty girl. Hope you have a happy new year filled with treats and hugs. Congratulations on being our DOTD.

Hi there adorable, gorgeous Harley!!! Let the partying begin Oh, don't you look festive in your New Year's regalia, so comfy holding court from your throne... Harley, the life of the party and the light of your humans' lives! Now I really feel in the mood to celebrate! And you sweetheart have some very special reasons to celebrate tonight, ushering in the New Year and reveling in your well earned Dog of the Day honors! And your parents I'm sure will be giving extra thanks for having been blessed with a furkid as sweet, joyful and loving as YOU! Congratualtions to you precious, "one in a million" Harley! Here's to another wonderful, warm, love filled year with your fab family! Happy New Year Harley and family! And lots of extra hugs and kisses to you, sweetheart

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

hey

hey i liked your message. give me a holla back @ [email protected]

Bailey, you look like you're all set for New Year's Eve with your party hat on and in position in your chair! Happy New Year and Happy Dog-of-the-Day to you! Have lots of fun in 2007!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678