Thread: Happy New Year, Thomas!!

Happy New Year, Thomas!!

Another Chihuahua has been selected as DOTD!!!! YAY!! Our new year has started off great! You're quite the cute little man, Thomas. Your name is so adorable for you. What a world traveler you are. We would like to invite you over if you ever come to Florida again. We would get a big kick out of meeting you. You could share a spot with us on the back of the living room couch, where we could all look out the window. That's where we get our great tan too No matter how much traveling you do, it sounds like you're quickly grounded after arriving home, just like us!! We send you big congrats on your big day, sweetheart, as our very first DOTD of 2007!!! Please have your mom give you tons of kisses from us and we wish you all happiness always!!!

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny, Cloudy , Florida

p.s. Daisy can't take her eyes off the DOTD screen-She appears to be madly in love

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Thomas I see that you have been properly congratulated by D&D above and I just want to add my own very special wishes. The picture your person submitted is just beautiful. It shows the rugged *manly* side of you hiking with your human through the tall brush (no wonder Daisy is smitten ) and as we read on we see that you are a careful boy to keep your humans within your sight. Rugged good looks and common sense as well! Congrats to you sweetie. I hope the sun is shining on your today (it's raining cats and dogs here) as you spend some time in your doggie bed just resting and drinking in the accolades from everyone here.

Hi, Thomas! Happy New Year to you! You are a handsome boy. You look so adventurous in this photo, and you are, too! What a cute little traveler you are! Enjoy your special day today. Congrats on DOTD and may all your travels be happy!

Thomas, Happy New Year....You are so small and cute. I would take you everywhere with me to. Congratulations on DOTD. Have a wonderful day.
    A Dog Lover
    LHCamry

I's so Great to Start the New Year on Pet Talk with You Thomas!!!

Congratulations !!!!
    Last edited by Dorothy39; 01-01-2007 at 04:41 PM.
    Rest in Peace Corinna~ Well Never Forget You~

I"VE BEEN FROSTED

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!THOMAS,

You sound like my kind of guy!!!Chica, my brindle chihuahua likes to do the same thing you do!!!!!!!I think she is great just like your mom thinks you are great!!!!. You become part of the family!!!!CONGRATULATIONS TO BEING DOTD!!!

Hello Thomas,

You sound like quite the versatile dog. You are up to adventurous trips
    through the woods or just as hanging out at home. I'm so glad your people
    incluude you in all family travels.You are one handsome fella & it's a treat
    to meet you today. Happy congratulations on being chosen as our very first
    DOG OF THE DAY for this new year. Hugs & kisses sweetheart.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Congratulations and Happy New Year, Thomas! Oh, what a cutie you are!!! And what an awesome honor, being named Pet Talks's New Year's Day DOG OF THE DAY! Wow, your bio. just blows me away!!! "Committed to everything he does..." My kind of guy, pup, well, you know! You sure know how to savor and squeeze every morsel of joy out of life, don't you sweetheart! And I can see but that keen, alert look on your face that you are one smart pupperoni! Looks, intelligence, a love for life and all things living AND a heart of gold??? Well, I'd say your peeps hit the jackpot the day they welcomed you into their home and hearts! Congratulations to you precious Thomas, our EXTRA special and MOST deserving New Year's Day DOG OF THE DAY!!! Big hugs and kisses to you, Thomas! I hope you and your family are enjoying a very special and fun filled Dog of the Day celebration and New Year celebration! I hope for you and your family a very happy and healthy, love filled 2007!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~