Thread: Cooper

Cooper

Hello sweet Cooper,
    I loved reading your story. I can tell you are greatly loved and that you return much love. How wonderful that you and your mommy found each other through a kind man. Miracles happen. The very best New year to you.

What a handsome boy you are, Cooper! There must be something about orange tabby male cats. Everyone I've ever met or read about all have wonderful personalities! I'm so glad that you are doing well, and that the vet and your mommy are taking good care of you! Congratulations on being cat of the day, it definitely sounds like you deserve it!

What a lovely story. And what a lovely cat.
    Catgratulations, Cooper, on being our COTD today and I wish you many more Happy Christmases with your mummy
    There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats. (Albert Schweitzer)

Cooper

Cooper,
    What a very handsome cat you are. I really enjoyed your story and am so glad you've had a good home for the past 14 years. Congratulations on being cat of the day!

What a wonderful touching story, and its so great that Cooper has been your Big Teddy Bear Cat for all these 14 years.
    I am sure that Cooper has repaid you many times over for making the decision to make him your friend.
    The Found Cats are sending a BIG MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW To COSMIC COOPER THE LAST 2006 COTD!!!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Cooper, your story is a wonderful one for sure. We understand completely the joy you have brought your purrrrson, and whatever challenge you are facing now, we sincerely hope you can WIN! Yes, miracles certainly do happen. God bless you, sweet Cooper - congrats for being a most special Cat of the Day!

Noserubs, snuggles and purrs...Bari and the Cat Happy Pride www.cathappy.com

Charming Cooper!!!

I read your story with tears in my eyes!! What a treasure you are to your person, and how much you are loved. It is wonderful to end our year with an ORANGEMAN!!! Cooper, do the best you can to win your battle to stay healthy!! To many more Christmas Day anniversaries in the future!! HAPPY COTD!!
    Nine is Fine!!

Cooper the flapper! Your story was so heartwarming. What a special Christmas present you were 14 years ago, and may you overcome your present ailment to enjoy many more healthy Christmases with your loving, devoted guardian. Blessings to you and yours, and Keep on flapping, handsome Cooper!
    AvaJoy
    =^.".^=

Avatar courtesy of Kimlovescats . . . many thanks!
    EvErY LiFe ShOuLd HaVe NiNe CaTs

Cooper you are so adorable!!!

You look very festive in your wreath, sweetie!!!
    Your story touched my heart so much!!! I'm glad you have a wonderful loving home and guardian thanks to the kindness of the tall man!!!

Happy New Year to you and your human!
    Congratulations, on being our very special Cat of the Day too!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What a wonderful, beautiful Christmas miracle story you are, Cooper. Such a handsome boy with so many charming attributes.

Your story and your meowmie's description of you brought tears to my eyes; what a special boy you are!

I will pray that you continue to fight the good fight and spend many, many more Christmases with your purrent.

Special scritches to a very special boy!
    Loving meowmie to Archy & Binky (RIP my sweet boy 10/13/10)

=^..^=

I

Oh tears are falling as I read your Mom's beautifully written tribute to her soul mate, her best friend and devoted companion. Your special story reminds me of one my favorite cat books of all time, "The Cat Who Came For Christmas" by Cleveland Amory, the true story of how a man and his soul mate kitty came to be!
    Tonight I too will be raising a glass to your "tall man," to that blessed snowy evening and to you Cooper, the best Christams Cat EVER and his dear, devoted guardian! God bless you Cooper and your wonderful Mom, too. You will be in my prayers this night and every night sweet Cooper, hoping that you and your Mom will know many more joyful Christmas and New Year's Eves together. Congratulations to you precious Cooper, our EXTRA special and MOST deserving Chrsitams Eve and New Year's Eve Cat of the Day Well, you are the Cat of the Day each and every day, right Flapper?! Warm hugs and sweet kisses to you, precious boy. And many thanks to your dear Mom for sharing you and your heartwarming love story with us all! HAPPY NEW YEAR COOPER AND FAMILY!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Our year ends with another Orangie! Happy Cat of the Day to you, Cooper! I enjoyed reading your story so much! Three cheers to the tall man who brought you to your forever family and three more for 14 happy years with them! I can tell you are dearly loved. I wish you a happy and very healthy 2007! Keep on flapping and typing and playing hide and seek, sweety! Purrs and head bops from Illinois.
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Oh, Cooper, your story is one of the sweetest and most touching I've ever read on PetTalk. Your mom's feelings for you go beyond love, you are her world. I'm so sorry that you have been sick, Cooper, and I hope that the new year brings you good health. Please, Cooper's mom, let us know how this sweet boy is faring. He has left a pawprint on my heart too.

Thank you!

I've read all of your messages about my wonderful Christmas cat (and have probably memorized them all by now). Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my Cooper.

In December 2005, we discovered Cooper had small cell lymphoma of the intestines. This past year has been a journey--sometimes terribly sad and scary, but often encouraging and hopeful. Cooper is now in remission and continues to do well, each and every day just more and more "Cooper." I didn't think we'd make it this far, so I am increasingly in awe of his stalwart Orange self and always learn from his courage. We take it day by day.

I was so delighted that Cooper was our Cat of the Day for December 31st. Happy New Year everyone and may your lives continue to be blessed by furry ones.

Welcome, Cooper's Lady! That is such great news that Cooper is in remission. Let's hope it lasts a loooong time. That brave boy stole my heart.