Okay, this is probably a no-brainer, but I haven't had a puppy in 15 years. My niece just got a Corgi puppy. She is 3 months now. Her boyfriend got her from a pet store at 6 weeks old. Her little bladder must be the size of a silver dollar. My niece works and puts wee wee pads down. She used to use them, now she goes on the side of them. When I watch her, I have to take her out every 30 minutes (and she goes every time!). What is my niece looking at here? I know it gets better as she gets older, but I forget how much time it takes. And it's not her fault, when she has to go, she has to go. But when my niece has her on the couch or the bed, she squats. It's constant. And it's not like she's not taken out when she gets home. She brings her out constantly all night and all weekend. She spends more time outside than in. Why so much and when does it get better? I guess that's why I've always rescued older dogs. I can't see myself doing the puppy thing again. It's alot of work. But I sure do love them. Any advice? :confused: