Thread: Hi Oreo!!

Hi Oreo!!

First of all, we love your name. It goes so well with your black and white coat and your "milk mustache". Second....we think you're a very handsome Springer boy. We would actually say you're as cute as a button. Thirdly, we can't believe what an all around versatile boy you are. When anything is going on, you're right there to join in with the family aren't you, Oreo? And....lastly....YES!! We love you too cute boy!! You're adorable. Anyone can see why the family is so taken with you. Congrats on your big day. Please have Mom give you kisses from us and we wish you tons of happiness always!!

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Cooler Florida

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Oreo~

Of course WE love you too!!!! You remind me of an Oreo Cookie- With "chocolate" milk!!

Who wouldn't Love such a hyper, fun-loving dog!!!

I enjoy seeing your breed "jump" and "run" with such grace and ease~ And I know how "laid" back you are when it's time to settle down and relax.

Congratulations~

Take a Nice Walk on Pet Talk's Dog of the Day Midway!!!!
    Rest in Peace Corinna~ Well Never Forget You~

I"VE BEEN FROSTED

Yes we DO love you too, Oreo! And what's not to love? hehe You had me at the antlers! Wow, what an active outdoorsman and adventurer, what a life loving, fun loving pup you are, a guy after my own heart! Your Mom checked off some of my fave activities too, swimming, kayaking, anything with snow and even car rides Yesterday I even pranced around the house with my Labbie Star's blinking antlers on! I hope Christmas was an extra special one for you and your family this year, Oreo! And just think, today more reason to make merry, you're the DOG OF THE DAY! Congrats cutie pie! Enjoy your special day of honor and a very Happy New Year to you and your wonderful family! Hugs and kisses to you, precious Oreo!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Oreo, you are such a handsome reindeer! Congrats on being DOTD today.
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

HI Oreo...I do love you. You are so cute. Just love your color. Hope Santa brought you a lot of toys and doggie treats. Congratulations on DOTD.
    Have a wonderful New Year.
    A Dog Lover
    LHCamry

Hi, Oreo! Merry Christmas to you. You are so handsome with your reindeer antlers on! Enjoy your special day today. Get lots of extra hugs, kisses, and treats to celebrate. Congrats on DOTD!

Oreo

Oreo, what a sweet Christmas pup you are--you look very festive in your reindeer antlers! Hopefully you are having a white Christmas and are able to get in lots of snow play. It sounds like you are very much loved and adored by your family, and you certainly look like a happy boy. Congratulations on being Dog of the Day!

Hello Oreo,

I love your picture with the reindeer ears. You look mighty handsome.
    Happy congrats on being chosen as our delightful DOG OF THE DAY.I guess
    you can tell that we all love you too. Big hugs & kisses sweetie.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Merry Christmas, Oreo!

Hi, sweety! What a handsome guy on my monitor today! I hope you had a very happy day today on this day after Christmas. I wish you a fun 2007 filled with playing outside all the year round. Happy Dog-of-the-Day to you, cutie!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678