Thread: Amazing Pups...

Amazing Pups...

The pups are too cute! I could never get my cats to behave like that with Santa, or anyone for that matter! I read Amazing Gracie a few years ago...such a wonderful story...you're right about the kleenex!

Good Morning Cheyanna and Elliot!!

Awwwww!!! Aren't you two the cutest lovebugs around? We're smiling all over our house this morning at how adorable your picture is with Santa. Your human writes a wonderful story about you. Full of love and admiration. We can imagine what it would be like at your house with the two of you leading the "fun committee". We've never met Danes of either of your color and we're truly in awe of how unique you both are. We are sad to learn of Atticus' passing and we hope the little fella is playing hard at the bridge. We offer huge congrats on this big day and we would like to wish both of you and your loving family a Merry Christmas!! Please have one of the family give you both some giant kisses from us here in Florida. Happiness to all of you always!!

Love, Daisy and Delilah in "The Rain She is A'Coming Again" Florida

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Cheyanna & Elliot....You are so pretty. I hope Santa will bring you all the doggie goodies you want. I just love Great Danes.I have never had one but I am told that they are very loving. Elliot, I am so sorry that you can't hear.But am glad that it doesn't hinder you. It sounds like you have a family that loves you very much and will take very good care of you.
    Congratulations on DOTD. I got to see how pretty you both are.
    A Dog Lover
    LHCamry

WOW! Those two are amazing!!!! Sooooo scrumpious!!!!

Santa's got a lap full of love Happy Howlidays, precious pups! Oh, what cuties and I'm sure Santa got quite the smile that day, too. Good thing you guys got your Santa time in when your were just wee ones! hehe Santa's lap is big but even he would be challenged to accomodate two full grown Danes! And I'm sure, being the sweet and loving furkids that you are, Santa has lots of extra goodies on his sleigh for you both this year! And please tell your Mom I have read "Amazing Gracie." What an amazing, heartwarming love story and yes, a tear jerker for sure! I know you two bring your family as much love as Gracie did her Dads! What a pleasure it was getting to know you and your wonderful family, Cheyanna and Elliot! I wish for you and your family a very festive, love filled Christmas and a happy and healthy New Year! Congratulations to our EXTRA special and MOST deserving Christmas Eve Dogs of the Day, precious Cheyanna and Elliot! BIG hugs and kisses to you both! MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Merry Christmas!

Thank you. I really can't think of a better way to start off my day. Your picture and story put a huge smile on my face that I am sure will last thru tomorrow.
    Your babies are beautiful. I am sure that Cheyanna will be right there to fill in any gaps for Elliot that he may incounter. Heart warming.
    Merry Christmas. And please keep us posted on how they are growing!!!
    I am going to get the book, "Amazing Gracie".
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	My Boyz 071.jpg 
Views:	56 
Size:	2.0 KB 
ID:	32623   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Copy of My Boyz 015.jpg 
Views:	60 
Size:	60.7 KB 
ID:	32624  
    Tailwags, Linda, Mr.T, Macs, and Oskar

Shy and Elliott, you are absolutely gorgeous pups! You definitely brightened up my Christmas Eve. With your personalities your humans will have many hours of joy with you. I am also going to check out that book, Amazing Gracie. I could use a good cry. hee hee
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

They are so beautiful! I agree with you about everything you said. Great Danes are so wonderful and faithful friends. I have one, but she's a black one. She is gorgeous!

You're right, even though little Elliot can't hear he still has the ability to leanr anything little Cheyanna can do
    Merry Christmas!!!!
    *Some people come into your life and quickly go, but some leave footprints on your heart and you are never the same*
    *We only fall so we can learn to pick ourselves back up*
    *Life is not measured by the amount of breaths we take but by those that take our breath away*
    *Life is made of millions of moments, but we live only one of these at a time. As we begin to change this moment we begin to change our lives*

Hello Cheyanna and Elliot,

What adorable babies you are. I'm glad I got to meet you today and
    hear about your family. I'm so sorry about brother Atticus, but I know he's
    in a great place now. Happy congratulations of being chosen for special
    honors today as our Christmas Eve DOGS OF THE DAY. Big hugs and
    kisses to you both.

p.s. Tell your folks thanks for the book tip.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Oh Wow you to are just beautiful!!!! Happy DOTD and Merry Christmas sweeties

Hi Elliot and Cheyenna! You are two beautiful pups! Merry Christmas and enjoy your special day. Congrats on DOTD! I'd love to see a follow-up pic when you have both grown some more. I have met a few Great Danes and found them to be quite gentle and amazing. May good health and happiness be yours always.

OH MY!!!! what sweeties! dane puppies are the cutest ever!
    Owned by two little pastries!

REST IN PEACE GRACIE. NOT A DAY GOES BY THAT I DON'T MISS YOU.