Thread: Cujo!!!

Cujo!!!

This is Cujo! I have come to discover that she is a very clumsy kitty! before i got her the owner was calling her name talking to her when she was walking on a dinner table and was looking at the owner and wasn't paying attention to where her feet was and she didn't land on her feet!..lol! She used to jump off the back of a coach and bounce off of it (purposly) and land on the floor and then she would do it again! To this day (i had her for about a year now) she is still a clutz! she did have one litter of kittens, a litter of three. Sadly, two of three kittens died within 2 weeks from birth. I gave the last gray kitten to a girl that loved it soo much and used to come just to visit it till it was old enough to take home! She named it Skyhla and it always came to her, and it knew when she was coming out to see it! They had a special bond!! Back to Cujo now! she sleeps on my pillow everynight! She is a very independant cat, but she is also an attention freak! she loves attention! She just chooses when she wants it! she is 1-1/2years old and i got her a year ago dec.12/2005. I spoil her the best I can! Anyway, here's Cujo!!! hope you enjoy !

*~Mattzy~*

Cujo, you look lovely! I would like to just stick my facer in your soft fur. What a beautiful lady. Now, you need to try to act like a lady too, dear. Please pay attention to where you are putting your feet - the rest of you will follow them, you know?

Wow she is really pretty!!!

I just want to take her and bring her home!
    See ALL my pets here
    Dogs:Pixie.Shrek
    Cats:Milo.Duck.Hank.Molly.Zoe

R.I.P:Thunder.Rockee

Matt! What a pleasant surprise. Cujo is a beautiful girl and I love her eyes. Welcome to PT.

Jasper
    [Irish Setter]

From Cujo's baby!!!!(THE ONE)

I very much agree with Freedom! c'mon Cujo! you can do it! Nope she just can't do it, she can only be a lady as far as having kittens the gracefullness doesn't fallow! lol! Oh i loves ya kitty! Your a pretty girl Cujo!

*~Becky~*

Welcome to PT. She sure is beautiful. I hope that she's now been spayed though so she won't have any more kittens.

She is just lovely! Who cares if she is a clutz, she is the prettiest clutz I ever saw! I love how she is marked and all that fur. Soooooo good to snuggle with.

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!

Wow I just loved that top and bottom pic of Cujo, they are so Kawaiii! (Cute!) Of course all of them are cute though, and pretty mother, pretty daughter as I say lol. I hope to see more of Cujo here soon! Loves ya kitty!:D

Kalei
    I will love you forever Bobo

The Found Cats All say a Big Found Cat MEEEEEOOOWW To thier New Friend Cujo.
    She has such a Sweet Happy Fcae, and looks like such a Lively Truly Happy Cat.
    You are blessed to have many years of happiness with Cujo, and many yaers of friendship.
    MEEEEEEOOOOOWWWY PETMAS from The Found Cats, Porch Cats, Rehomed Cats and All Our Rainbow Bridge Companions.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Cujo is very, VERY cute!

Zimbabwe 07/13

Welcome to pet talk! You'll just love it here and will find that we LOVE pictures! Thanks for sharing Cujo with us. She is just darling!

**hugs**