Thread: Had a scare with one of the babies today-WDYT?

Had a scare with one of the babies today-WDYT?

I didnt witness this, but she came over right away and told me about it. She was over here visiting for a bit and went back to her house, to find the 3month old kitten at the end of the hallway with a baby!!! She said he put it down and went to pick it up again and she ran and got it. She has now closed the room with mom off of course (mom hates it) I am slightly confused what he was doing. And why didnt mama cat go after him? I dont know if he is extremely jelous because his mom isnt around much now, or if he wanted to play with it? I was told that he did pick it up by the nape of the neck at least. I examined the kitty and seen she has one small scratch on her forehead, she is a white one so I can see through her hair. Its nothing bad enough to bleed, just a little red line very small. I guess mom was in the closet still, she had her leg over the babes like she does when she dont want anyone around..but shewas just laying there still. Lucky it was caught and now the door is kept shut. Before this he would sit in the closet with mom and just watch but never touched them. Why do you think he would do this?
    Emily with Snow, Cowgirl, and Chunky

The mama and babies need to be closed off until the babies are old enough. Having another male in the house when the babies are so small can be disasterous. I'm just glad she got home in time to witness it and do something about it.

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

moosmom is right, it could have been disasterous, the Mama should be shut off with her babies until they are bigger.

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!

I just hope taht it was an accident, and not on purpose.
    I think the 3 month old was trying to play, and didnt realize the Baby was too small.
    We pray that all goes well until the Babies can handle themselves a bit better.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS