Thread: Moving..

Moving..

Hey guys! My husband and I closed on our new townhome this morning and we will be moving today. At least my husband and my dad is. I couldn't get off from work to help them. Anyways, wish us luck with the cats....Yum Yum has never moved before but Dutchess has. Have a good weekend and see yall on Monday!
    "Happiness Is Owning A Human!"

Visit Dutchess & Yum Yum's Website Pleassee:

http://pepeirce.tripod.com/thekittycorner

I hope you are happy in your new home. Don't worry about the cats to much, as you know animals ajust well.

Good luck hope yum yum likes it! talk to you on monday!

It will be ok........

Your kittys will do just fine as long as you are around, they love exploring new places, Im sure they will addapt real easy Princess has moved 5 times with me and she is only 2, she loses her appitite fo a few days, but besides that she is okay.. good luck in your new home !
    Attached Images Attached Images  

My Kitties Are Love!

Find out what it means to me!

Good luck in your new home. I'm sure your cats will be fine. It may take them several weeks to feel at home but soon they'll love it as much as their last home. I hope everything goes well.

Former User Guest
    Good luck with the moving! Yum Yum and Dutchess will be just fine, don't worry about that! I bet you have 2 little helpers though, packing and unpacking stuff! Have fun!

Good morning everyone..here at work. Last night went farelly well with the kitties. They didn't want outside but they wanted in our bedroom. I guess they were scared. They did pretty good sleeping with us for the first time. Yum Yum slept at the foot of the bed and Dutchess on the floor. Now we have to leave them in our bedroom overnight cause we're going home to a wedding I'm in on saturday. We didn't want them roaming the house. They were all too inquisitive (spelling) last night
    "Happiness Is Owning A Human!"

Visit Dutchess & Yum Yum's Website Pleassee:

http://pepeirce.tripod.com/thekittycorner

Good day all. I just returned from Kansas last night and am expecting to move there by the 3rd week of this month (July). When I returned home last night the house was nearly trashed!
    Although, my furkids were watched and fed by a neighbor, I had no idea that they would be so destructive. This is probably because they were alone most of the day for 9 days. Now that I expect to be moving to Southeast Kansas within the next 3 weeks, I hope they all will not be too fussy about taking a 1600-mile relocation journey. Never again do I plan to be away so long from them. The home I am purchasing is large and old. This will allow them plenty of room to run and play in, besides "helping" me to do some interior painting and general fix-up. All of my furkids appear to have lost some weight since I was gone! I do not know if this is attributable to the semi-care of my pet sitter, whether they missed me and the special attention I give them, or whether they have been surviving on dry food. So, I will be online for a few more days, before relocating.

.................wayne

moving

I wish that your moving will pass nice and without any hassles !!!!
    Do not forget the cats ...;LOL !!!
    Let us see pic s of the new place once you are settled in !!

Wayne, I'm sure that your furkids missed you and thats why they lost some weight. Good luck on your move. I hope everything goes well and that your furkids survive the long journey. Are you going to be able to post some pics before you move? I'm dying to see your furkids.