Thread: Dose ur horse have a personality?

Dose ur horse have a personality?

Do u ever notice that ur horse ever acts like a human,I have.
    My horse Deman has a personality that I've ever seen.
    He loves to play tricks on people espeaily on people he never met.
    He would hind things or just act like he did something.
    Have u ever seen anything like it?

I don't own a horse, but I know they can have quite the personality. Deman sounds cute.

Jasper
    [Irish Setter]

What horse doesn't have a personality?
    Junior loves nibbling on peoples coats. They think hes biting them so I always get Junior to myself because of his horrible reputation.[small price to pay, eh?]

I know what you mean. Junuior loves playing tricks on his new riders. The first time I rode him he took me out of thearena 5 time[just walked out the open door when I wasn't expecting it!]

Horses are so muchlike people, but not many understand that they aren't people!
    in on the joke and i cant stop laughing

Every horse has their own personality. You just need to be intuitive enough to notice it.

Niño & Eliza

Every horse has their own personality. You just need to be intuitive enough to notice it.
    Yeah that!

Every horses's personality is different in many ways! I personally love cob-type horses, with calm, unflappable temperaments that often remind me of elderly people.

Millie, the horse in my sig, is a lovely girl. I would sum her up as a dignified young lady. She likes to please and when she gets going she's fantastic to ride, but she has that slight stubborn streak of pulling a mardy (but rather sweet) face in the canter transition. She likes her space too, none of those pesky ponies should get to close to miss beauty herself!

Zimbabwe 07/13

Every horse has a personality. Especially Bruja. When someone new rides her, she tries to scare them off by turning around and pretending to bite your foot. But instead she licks it.

rachel

Omg Kitty!!!!!

Yes, definitely. My horse kitty hawk is like that, she is really funny! I have to tell you about this one time. She had this coughing problem, found out it was because of the hay. My friend, Kalei and I was riding to the lake and when we got there was people tying they’re boat up. Kalei and I dis-mounted and went and stood in front of Kitty. Well she just started coughing and coughing like crazy. She coughed for a long time. I was so embarrassed. After a while I just started smiling, and shrugging, but my cheeks were still red with the embarrassment. They left and then she was fine. We mounted her again and started heading home. There were people out when we walked by these people’s driveway and then, guess what? She started coughing again. I know that she used to do it on purpose because she would never cough in the pasture till you get a saddle near her. Oh and she used to fake fall asleep too! Its really funny when she didn’t want to be rode, you put a saddle on her and do the synch up loosely and she would “act drunk” she would stumble around and when I went to get on her, she would stumble sideways. I just continued getting on because I know that she would never fall over! After she is done her stumbling spell, she waits till your riding in front of someone’s driveway and she coughs! Funny girl.
    this is kitty hawk.

*~Becky~*

Yep that is Kitty Hawk she sure has a really great personality a very funny one too! I dont' have a horse but I know Kitty Hawk very well!

Kalei
    I will love you forever Bobo