Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Happy Birthday Carole !!!

I hope you are having a wonderful birthday!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Hey there everyone, thank you all so much for the lovely birthday wishes, very much appreciated and special to me, i had a pretty good day, although i had the headache from hell, but it subsided later that day after some painkillers and a sleep, but yes i was spoilt rotten, lots of lovely cat presents, my son and his partner gave me a beautiful cat book along with some catnip mice for the kitties and some treats and a lotto ticket and scratchy card, no luck there, but was so pleased someone thought of giving something for my kitties i really liked that,the most beautiful cat brooch, when i get the camera re-charged i might take a picture, it is marquisite i think and its awesome, i had my eye on it and was not expecting it as it was rather expensive, but i am totally wrapped with that pressie, infact they all were lovely gifts i received,perfume, more cat things, candle holders ,mugs, wood lil cats and a hand towel with kitties too.

Yep it was a very nice day all in all and i was walking down the road to the store to do some xmas shopping saying to myself in my head, gosh i really am 49 i cannot believe it,but yep i sure am.
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

Happy Birthday!

----<---<--<{(@

FROM ME AND CHICA, HAVE A LOT OF FUN!!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CAROLE!!! I'm glad to hear that you had a great day.

Happy birthday!!!

Hippity happity hoppy birthday! You do get to celebrate as long as people are still posting in your thread, right?
    I've Been Frosted

Happy Birthday Carole! You are always so kind and thoughtful, you deserve a great day!
    Lilith Cherry
    "
    "Love never claims, it ever gives. Love ever suffers, never resents, never revenges itself." -Mahatma Gandhi

Glad you had a wonderful day, my sweet friend! You certainly deserve it! The presents sound awesome and I can't wait to see the picture of the cat pin!!!

Ah.. age is just a number! You'll always be young at heart and beautiful inside and out!

I've been Boooo'd!

I can't believe I missed your birthday, Carole.

I'm so glad you had a good time. Your cat brooch sounds wonderful and I hope to see a picture of it soon.

I hail from South Carolina, but Texas is where I hang my hat :)
    I hope your day was wonderful, I'm sorry I missed saying happy birthday yesterday! Much love from me to you!
    The idea that some lives matter less is the root of all that is wrong with the world. - Dr. Paul Farmer

Thank you so much everyone, remember we are a day ahead over here,but hey it does not matter a bit to me,it is lovely to read my birthday wishes, and means a lot to me that you took the time to post and a real treat to read them all, cheers everyone.
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️