Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Welcome back Connor

Welcome back Connor

Hello PT,

I know that I have been gone for a long time and I have missed everyone (especially my Meowmie).

Boy do I have stories about the last month First Meowmie Julie put me on a plane and she was very very sad and so was I. Then I spent close to 24 hours travelling. I met some people with a "funny" accent in a place called London. They were nice enough, giving me food, water, and a great big cage. But I didn't get to go out exploring... Then I arrived here in the US. By that time I was tired, hungry and wanted out of that cage but they still wouldn't let me out Then this other lady came and gave me a LONG car ride. After an hour and a half I wanted OUT of the cage NOW and I told her for the next hour and a half (she was a little slow and didn't let me out )

She then brought me to this house and let me out (finally ) into a small bedroom. But it didn't matter I was tired and cold (this country is cold com[ared to home!) I spent the first night sleeping on the heating vent just to keep warm

After the first couple of days I was BORED in that room all by myself ... so I talked to her until she let me out. Guess what I discovered outside that door? All kinds of other furry friends (and lots of wet food )

But Meowmie Julie, I think I have settled in here even though I do miss you. Don't worry, I will be okay and try to convince her to put more pictures of me on PT (I will just have to talk more)

Hi, I am the not so "obedient servant", but I am finally getting around to posting some pictures. I am sorry that I don't have any from his first couple of days (my camera ran out of battery). But here we go...

See Mom, I do like wet food...

I have even made myself comfy...

Or should I say REALLY comfy

More pictures in the next post...

Of course I have had to test many different surfaces in this new house, including the bathmat

But I think it will do for the time being

I have even made some friends

Can you guess which one I am???

He looks like he is settling in quite well. I like the photo with the white cat, such contrast!

Conner,
    its truly wonderful to hear from you. You're looking pretty happy, sorry to hear your new traveling companion was so slow to understand the meaning of "out!" but glad to hear she finally did let you out.... and gave you new buddies too!

Its Really Great Seeing Connor Fitting In So Well.
    So Wonderful To See Him Fitting In With His Companion Cats!
    Thats So Nice That You Have An Update On How Your Old Friend Is Doing.
    Thank You For Sharing The Good News.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Oh Connor...it will be such a weight off you momma Julie's heart to see how well you are settling in here in the States and making friends. I just hope the other cats don't think you talk "funny." At least your new servant can understand you!

XOXOXO

Awwwww! such a worldly cat you are Conner. Well traveled now and it looks like you are really settling into your new home just fine. You are really a beautiful boy and I hope you enjoy your new surroundings and servants. (It will take awhile for them to understand your accent so give them time.)

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!

Stories like Connor's always amaze me How wonderful is PetTalk to bring a beautiful baby over from a far off place and ensure him a great home I'm sure Julie's heart is much better now that she knows Connor is in great hands. Thank You
    Yours in Whiskers

I'm not young enough to know everything.

"The Best Mirror is an Old Friend"

“The secret of what is small is the secret of clear-sightedness; the guarding of what is soft and tender is the secret of strength.”

• Lao Tzu

Connor! How wonderful to hear from you and see that you're settling in so nicely! It's wonderful to see you making friends. With your history with your other sister I was worried you might not be too friendly with your new brothers and sisters, but I see that's not a problem.

What a wonderful uppydate!
    Tubby
    Spring 1986 - Dec. 11, 2004
    RIP Big Boy
    -----------
    Peanut
    Fall 1988 - Jan. 24, 2007
    RIP Snotty Girl
    -----------
    Robin
    Fall 1997 - Oct. 6, 2012
    RIP Sweet Monkeyhead Girl

Good to see you settling in so well, Connor. I know you are going to love living with your new meowmy. Connor, you sure are a beautiful cat, and in that one picture, I can't tell which one you are! You are very well hidden in that one! You sure do make good pictures, you were meant to be in front of the camera, because the camera sure does love you!

Really good pictures, thanks for sharing! I want to welcome Connor to your home, he sure has been on a long trip to get to your home, if he could talk, the stories he could tell!!!

Willie

Thank You, kittycats_delight for my new siggy!!!

Thanks for the wonderful update. It's great to see Connor settling in so well. It looks likes he's lived there forever and I'm so glad that he's also making new friends.

Connor, this is a wonderful letter you write. Your journey was quite the adventure but now we can see that you are in a great place

So good to have friends isn't it?

Dear Connor

It was wonderful to get your letter and hear all about how well you are doing on your big adventure! Some nice meals always help you recover from a bad experience, we find!

Your place there seems very comfortable (We are ready to go to sleep ourselves after seeing you cuddled up on that wonderful settee.) The locals also seem quite friendly! That must help a lot.

We hope you are getting used to the lower temperatures. We also like to lie around the radiators in the winter. It really is the best place.

Take care of yourself now, you beautiful grey boy!

Samantha, Daisy and Jessica
    Last edited by Killearn Kitties; 12-20-2006 at 05:40 AM.

Hi Connor,
    Thanks for the news! I am happy you managed very well with your long trip and your new home and friends You look comfy here, and very well fed, indeed Meowmie Julie will be happy to see you like this.
    Hope to have more pics and letters from you Connor

Connor, it is so good to see you settling into your new home. It is so nice to see you have made new friends and that you are getting used to the cooler weather that we have over here.

I can't wait to see more photos of you in your new home.

Smokey, Mystic, Abner

Gabriel (Dude), Gracie, Vegas, and Scarlet

Consider adopting a special needs pet, they deserve a chance too!

RAINBOW BRIDGE BABIES
    Tony 2/15/99
    Tigger 10/16/06
    Tucker 8/1/08