Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Tennessee, April 1997- December 19, 2006

Hybrid View

Tennessee, April 1997- December 19, 2006

I don't even know where to begin. My heart is broken, and my baby Tenny is gone from me forever. I helped him to the Bridge this morning at 11 am. I remained with him, whispering words of love, comfort and sorrow. Hard to believe it has only been 8 weeks since I heard that diagnosis of cancer. Two rounds of chemo did no good. As my fluffiest of all tuxies slowly faded away to a shell, I couldn't ask him to hold on any longer. No more whiny cries. No more heavy padding of the feet. No more headbumpies that sent my coffee spilling. No more good will ambasador. No more lover boy. I lost a precious member of my family, and Dakky lost his best friend.

Tenny never caused anyone a moment's pain. Why did this have to happen to him? Why? Play hard at the Bridge, Ten-Ten. Christmas won't be the same for me ever again. Give Tex and Binx my love.

Love,
    Mommy

Unhappy Sympathies

Dear Joh ~

Hard to just say "We're sorry ..." - sorry doesn't cut it at a time like this.

Try your hardest to remember those Head Bumpies ... Tenny at his best.
    Hopefully Dakky will practice his *bumpies* on you - to help relieve his grief.
    You guys can *Bump* your hearts out on each other.

Tell us some Tenny Tails - they might bring some tears, but they'll also bring
    some Fond Memories that help to heal.

Big {{{Hugs}}}

/s/ Phred

Johanna, I didn't want to believe my eyes when I saw this post. It is not fair at all and my heart hurts for you. Please believe me when I say I wish I could have been there to help you through these past weeks. You have been in my thoughts, daily.

I didn't get a chance to meet this wonderful soul in person but you were very lucky to have Tenny share your life. I'm so, so sorry that cancer took another....

Tenny, please come by and keep an eye on your mom. She's really hurting and will miss you. She will also need to remember the wonderful times you shared and that you will always be alive - in those memories and in her heart.

(((( Johanna ))))

Johanna I'm so sorry to hear this I'm sending you a million cyber hugs.
    I've been Defrosted!

Thanks for the great signature Kay!

Oh Johanna, my heart hurts so much to read the grief in your words. Dear Tenny was such a precious, fluffy, beautiful, sweet Tuxie, and I know he will be in your heart forever. I'm at such a loss of words, and know that no matter how hard I try, my words will not make the pain go away, but I want you to know that you are in my prayers, always. May God comfort you at this time of sadness and pain. May you find comfort in all the wonderful memories you have of him. I know just how very much you loved Tenny.

The tears are starting now. Sweet Tenny, rest in peace, in comfort. We will all miss you tremendously.

So unfair! Your Tenny always sounded a wonderful cat. I am so sorry he has gone.

Rest in peace, sweetheart.

I'm so sorry to see this today, Johanna. I know how much you loved your Tenny, and how much you will miss him. That final act of love and compassion is always the hardest, but take comfort in that he's not hurting. We're all here for you.
    RIP, sweet Tenny

**hugs**

Unhappy

I am so sorry to hear about your Tenny( I recall when I first saw the photos of your cats, how neat to have named them after States!!!). I now that Tenny was glad that you were with him to the end. He will always be with you, and you will know that his spirit is there. Sleep softly, sweet Tenny...And (((((hugs)))))))))to Mom...Sandra
    Nine is Fine!!

Talking

Tennessee was truly a Wonderful Cat.
    And it was 15 years ago that I lost My Dear Mother , and I know taht shes there making sure all the New Angels have thier wings and know where to go to go on thier many travels.
    Tennesse will always be part of your life, and every once in a while will let you know hes still there by your side.
    We are having lunch at Tony Romas Tomorrow, and Tennessee will get the first Rib, with Tennesee Smokey Sauce.
    You will see your Friend and that love will burst into flame once more, and will be forever.
    One Fine Day.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

I'm so sorry to hear about your much loved kitty's loss. It's good feeling to remember the good times you had with Tenny- all the times Tenny sent your cofee spilling and all the fun Chritmas you had in the past years. Even though it might be sad to think about these thoughts, it would make you feel good inside!

Tenny you will be much missed!
    Rest in peace, Tenny!

I'm so sorry to hear that your sweet Tennessee Tuxedo boy has gone to the RB.
    He was always one of my favorite Pet Talk tuxedo kitties.
    I'm sure that his brothers Tex and Binx were waiting for him at the bridge.
    Sending hugs your way, Samantha sends you comforting purrs as well.
    RIP sweet Samantha
    6/26/88-8/28/08
    ----------------------------

Milly & Izzy

Oh no, I am so sorry for you, Johanna.... .It is so hard to loose a cat in such a short time.... . How old was Tenny?

to you and Tenny's buddy Dakky
    I miss you enormously Sydney, Maya, Inka & Zazou Be happy there at the Rainbow Bridge

Awwwwww! Sorry to hear about your bad news.

((((((hugs))))))

~Aki
    "The best and most beautiful things cannot be seen or touched - they must be felt with the heart." ~~ Helen Keller
    ------------------------------------------------
    Chuck (rb) meowmie misses you!

------------------------------------------------

thanks kittycats_delights for the sig!

Johanna..

I ran across this late .. and havn't know what to say in reply....

I hope that time has healed some of your pain.. I hope you find comfort knowing that Tenny had a WONDERFUL life .... and was blessed to have a wonderful meowmie, baby brother .. and kat roomies.. to have fun and play with.

I know I have no words that could ease any pain.. but I do want you to know that i'm here if you need anything... and I wanted to send some {{hugs}}
    [CENTER]

Alden is here!!
    7/6/2006 - 9 pounds 9 ounces 22 inches

Tinky

I am so very sorry to learn about this. It's a shame that our animals can't even be safe from cancer. That's how I lost my Duke as well. It's such a hard decision to make and then follow through on. Being with them as they pass on to the bridge is one of the hardest things we'll ever have to do in our lifetime. But, that's our last gift of love we can give them. My heart breaks for you. I know nothing we can say will make it better. Just know that we feel the pain you feel and will be here for you to help you grieve. Rest peacefully and pain free, sweet Tuxie. And make sure to look out after your mama who misses you so much.

9/3/13
    I did the right thing by setting you free
    But the pain is very deep.
    If only I could turn back time, forever, you I'd keep.
    I miss you

I hear you whimper in your sleep
    I gently pet you and say, no bad dreams
    It will be alright, to my dog as dark as night.

Fur as dark as the night.
    Join me on this flight.
    Paws of love that follow me.
    In my heart you'll forever be.
    [/SIZE]

How I wish I could hold you near.
    Turn back time to make it so.
    Hug you close and never let go.
    11/12/06