Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: Do you buy Iams?

Do you buy Iams?

I'm soooooooo sick of seeing Iams chamercials!!!! The company is a bunch of hipocrates! If you haven't heard by now then I'll explain. The Iams company is cutting of the muscle of poor animals, not even under anisthetics (sorry I'm not sure how to spell it, so if your not sure what I spelled its when you put an animal to sleep but you don't kill them; like for surgery)then they stitch them up with the muscle still gone and throw them back into there cages!!!!!!!!!!!! If you buy Iams please stop ! Spread the word to I'm sure no pet owner will buy Iams once they here this! (This is only one thing Iams does, it gets worse!) Maybe we can put an end to this!

Nope and I will never buy Iams for my pets!
    Krista- owned by Rudy, Dixie, Miagi & Angel

Rocky, Jenny, Ginger Buster & Tiger .. forever loved & always in my heart..

No, Iams is too much of a low quality food. I have heard about the whole animal cruelty for Iams and I am not sure if I completly belive it.
    Thanks so much Ashley for the siggy!
    Zoey Marie NAJ NA RN (flat-coated retriever)
    Wynset's Sam I AM "Sage" RA (shetland sheepdog)
    T.j (english setter)

good!!!!!!! I want to get rid of Iams for good! you know what their always saying, Good for life (something like that), well they don't let those animals have a good life now do they? spread the word!!!!!! anyone you know that buys Iams tell them and I garentee they wont buy Iams!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Flatcoatluver
    No, Iams is too much of a low quality food. I have heard about the whole animal cruelty for Iams and I am not sure if I completly belive it.
    Its ture, I'm glad you don't buy it though. I'm not going to force you to believe me, but its true!

Gloucestershire but originally from Scotland!
    Don't buy it and never will but some of my clients use it - try and suggest an alternative but it is personal choice!
    I use Royal Canin - prescription stuff for Bubs and her cystitis and a mixture of other Royal Canin varieties and Go Cat (cheaper but my girls love it!)

Quote Originally Posted by Mad Mags Moo
    Don't buy it and never will but some of my clients use it - try and suggest an alternative but it is personal choice!
    I use Royal Canin - prescription stuff for Bubs and her cystitis and a mixture of other Royal Canin varieties and Go Cat (cheaper but my girls love it!)
    did you tell them what Iams does? Maybe I can find a site we can use to prove the story! Thanks for not buying! Spread the word!

Not only no but ... no way in the world!!! Not a snowballs chance in... ( I think I made my point..)

http://www.iamscruelty.com/
    Iams website.
    http://www.iamstruth.com/
    Peta started this thing, and so that is why I am not sure about it.
    T.j (english setter)

This should be in the dog house given past history of these discussions.

Do a search for Iams threads on the board, and you will find it over and over again.

I've yet to see convincing proof of the abuses. PETA claims against many companies have been overblown, and their methods are questionable at best.

As far as the OP in this thread, please don't post accusations like that without proof, or at least a link backing up your statement.

Iams is a expensive grocery store food. When Proctor and Gamble bought them out, they dumbed down the formula so they could sell it in the grocery stores and Wal-mart.

We feed Pinnacle Duck and Potato and Merrick either Wilderness Blend or Turducken or Canidae Platinum.

Don't buy while shelter dogs die!!

here if you don't believe than watch this, anyone can but I will warn you its not pretty (if you already believe me you'll know what to expect.) www.IamsCruelty.com then click on Iams: recipe for cruelty

I have already seen that video many times from another forum. I already posted links.
    T.j (english setter)

I have already seen that video many times from another forum. I already posted links.
    than how come you don't believe it? It doesn't matter, at least you don't buy it. Thank you for not buying!

Quote Originally Posted by Lady's Human
    This should be in the dog house given past history of these discussions.

Do a search for Iams threads on the board, and you will find it over and over again.

I've yet to see convincing proof of the abuses. PETA claims against many companies have been overblown, and their methods are questionable at best.

As far as the OP in this thread, please don't post accusations like that without proof, or at least a link backing up your statement.
    I didn't choose it because its peta, it shows Iams being cruel to animals! Thats a link right there, thats proof!