Thread: Adorable Babouchka!!

Adorable Babouchka!!

Since there was no *cuteness overload* warning, we're still picking ourselves up off the floor after seeing your cute self, little girl. What a darling little bundle of sweetness you are!! Life with you has to be the best!! You are just the cutest little thing and your name is equally adorable. We send big congrats on your big day, all the way to you in France. Please tell Mom to give you lots and lots of sweet little kisses from us today. Happiness to all of you always!! You've put big smiles on all our faces, little cutie patootie!!

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny Florida

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Dear little Babouchka, we are down on the floor here in NJ just like D&D in Florida. A cuteness warning was certainly needed this morning. I just loved meeting you today and saw a Breed All About It program about CKCS and was smitten by your breed. Bella and Ripley said to tell you to continue to insist on your morning cereal and milk as they get to lick my bowl everyday. Congrats to you little sweetie and may all of your days be merry and bright!

Wow!

Yes, we need a cute warning! What a wonderful way to start the day by being greeted by you. You must warm the hearts of everyone you meet. Who needs school when all you have to do is smile and greet them. Toby (Aug. 21st DOTD)

Awesome name & awesome dog!
    I love Fenway, JoJo, Olivia and Nonnie!

Bonjour, joli Babouchka ... you are most adorable with your black and tan coat! It sounds like your family adores you very much! Please ask them to continue to share photos with us as you get bigger. I would like to watch you grow up! Happy Dog-of-the-Day to you, cutie! P.S., what does your name mean?
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Babouchka

You look like my Sammy. He's a Chin-a-poo though.

Joreid

www.JoreidMcFate.com

Babouchka....What a beautiful baby you are. You have the cutest little
    face that I have every seen. I wold love to have you. I would spoil you rotten. You could be my little princess. Just like I bet you are your mum's little princess. Congratulations on DOTD. Have a wonderful life.
    A dog Lover
    LHCamry

Babouchka!!!

What a pleasant surprise to greet me this afternoon!!! You are the cutest, mademoiselle petit!!! I hope you've been spoiled even more than usual today!!! Happy DOTD to you sweetie!!!
    Blessed are we who can laugh at ourselves for we shall never cease to be amused. Anonymous.

Hello Babouchka,

Can a puppy be called distinguished ? I don't know how you manage it
    but you do. You are just the cutest pup.There was a CKCS in my dog
    Smokey's puppy class & she did very well. Happy congratulations on
    being our special DOG OF THE DAY. Hugs & kisses to you sweet girl.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Babouchka

Babouchka, what an absolute doll you are! I can see why your family is so much in love with you....you've got the sweetest face and I can tell that you must be a big snuggle puppy! I am sure you will learn many tricks in your own time, and you will grow up to be the best dog ever. Congratulations on being Dog of the Day!

Darlin Baboushka!

Baboushka is so darling and reminds me of my sweet Charlie when he was young!

Awww!!! What a precious doll baby you are, Babouchka! Oh my, cuteness overload to the max!!! You remind me so much of my doggie niece Ruby when she was a wee one! CCKS are the best!
    What a joy and a blessing you are to your family sweetheart and yes, you were truly heaven sent! I wish for you and your family a lifetime of love, laughs and happy days! Congratulations to our most precious Dog of the Day, beautiful Babouchka! Hope you were spoiled rotten today, your well deserved day of honor! Hugs and kisses to you, sweet baby girl!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Aw, without a doubt. Babouchka, you are one of the cutest puppies I've ever seen! And you sound like joy to be with. Congratulations on being our Dog of the day!

I was so excited yesterday when my web oppened on Babou's picture!

My happiness was so great.... I cried watching my computer! I called all my family to show them. I also have printed the page, and sticked it in her album

Since we sent her picture, she has grown a lot. She is now a big-good-girl . She knows how to sit !

Millions thanks to all of you. Your nice messages brought me joy and pride!

Love

Babouchka and her mom