Thread: Lucky

Lucky

Lucky,
    You were such a cute kitten and have grown into a very handsome cat. I'm glad you were rescued and found such a good home. Congratulations on being cat of the day!

Lucky you look soooo much like my kittie! Its good you won over the Queen's heart now if anyone bullies you just remember that the Queen's on your side!

What a truly beautiful cat! Lucky, you haven't quite grown into your ears yet...maybe when your second birthday arrives!

What a sweetie...I hope your littermates all got good homes. How wonderful that you won over all your furfamily, especially Queen! Must be great to rule a queen!

Hugs and scritchies!
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

Lucky what a cute face you have!!! ♥♥♥

I loved seeing both of your wonderful pictures and getting to meet you cyberly today!!! I'm so happy that you found a wonderful loving family to share your life with!!!

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lucky
    You are one handsome and regal cat!
    Congrats on COTD honors.

What a cutie you are Lucky and my, haven't you grown into one handsome, healthy boy! I loved reading your Mom's touching tribute to her Lucky man! Yes, you surely are one lucky guy and as your Mom says, she couldn't have wished for a more loving and giving gift than you! Such a sweet and gentle soul you are! Even Alley the queen cat fell prey to your irresistible charms! Many thanks to all of those who helped rescue you and your littermates; their great compassion has not gone unrewarded! I hope you and the whole clan, human and furry are enjoying a very happy, fun and love filled Cat of the Day celebration, Lucky! What a most deserving honoree you are! And ask your Mom to give you some extra hugs and kisses for me! Heartfelt wishes to you and your wonderful family for a very Happy Holiday!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

You are truly aptly named Lucky, to be so fortunate as to find such a Great Furr Ever Home, and Wonderful Guardians.
    You were a Sweet Kitten, and you really have grown into a Big Comapnion to fill your home with joy and laughter.
    The Found Cats All send a LUCKY CAT MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWW To Lucky LUCKY COTD!!!!!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

My, my, Lucky! Look how much you have grown over the year! I'm glad some caring people rescued you and brought you to your forever family. I like your tabby stripes! Happy Cat-of-the-Day to you, cutie!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Our neighbor, Lucky!

I see by your profile that you're in Santa Clara. That makes you a neighbor of me and Krazy About Katz! Good to know that you're in a nice warm home on this cold, nasty day.

Liz
    [b]"Virtue is triumphant only in theatrical productions." --The Mikado

You have the perfect name, Lucky! It was a lucky day for you when the men captured you in the warehouse and took you to your forever home. You have grown a lot in the past year and I think you will be a huge cat, Lucky, if you grow into those ears! Good for you on not giving up on making friends with the resident cats, especially Queen Alley. You are a handsome COTD, Lucky, and I hope you have many more years of health, happiness, and luck (!) with the family who loves you so much.