Dogs:Pixie.Shrek
    Cats:Milo.Duck.Hank.Molly.Zoe

R.I.P:Thunder.Rockee

ha ha, those are too cute!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Up North. Where all your troubles freeze and fall off.
    Hehe, those are too cute. Baby reminds me of Jenny...
    STILL AVAILABLE BY E-MAIL

Ha ha ha!! That was soo...Cute!!! Butters goes crazy just like baby did!! It is hillarious!! I love your Rabbit hutch!!! Where in the world did you get it???
    Maggie,

I didn't slap you, I just high fived your Face!
    I've Been Boo'd!!

Your bunnies are realy cute, Tedd is actualy walking beside you!

Cherokee goes crazy outside too, he'll jump up so high then run around the hole backyard wanting me to chase him lol, Meadow didn't realy do that .. he just followed me around the house all the time lol.

Wow I can't believe you can teach rabbits to do that! It's amazing! someday I would love to teach Kishii how to do that! I think she's too young to learn yet cause she doesn't fully trust me yet since I just got her about month and a half ago.

Kalei
    I will love you forever Bobo

Quote Originally Posted by critter crazy
    Ha ha ha!! That was soo...Cute!!! Butters goes crazy just like baby did!! It is hillarious!! I love your Rabbit hutch!!! Where in the world did you get it???
    Thanks, I got it from Pet Smart. It was 2 something over here but in the U.S I think it's 150. They are chewing the wood though so I have had to spray Bitter Apple on the legs.

Kalie it's no to early to start training her. I can give you the links on how to. It said most peopel start training at 4 months. I just found a pole put it on the ground and picked Tedd up on his front put his front over the bar then lifted his back end and then gave him a treat. After a couple days when he got the hang of it I made it higher and added another jump. He kept wanting to jump on the box so I decided to teach him how to do it on command.

And Baby well..he is a just a spaz lol.

Thanks for the replies.
    See ALL my pets here

Aaw, too cute for words!

Zimbabwe 07/13

lol that is so awesome! I would love to start out now then if I could! If you have the links I will certainly use them

Kalei
    I will love you forever Bobo

TEACHING YOUR RABBIT TO JUMP THE JUMPS

To start your rabbit jumping the jumps first train the rabbit to walk on a leash with a harness. After your rabbit is comfortable walking on the leash, have the rabbit walk up to a low jump. A short jump such as a 2" x 4" board laying on the ground, and let it sniff if it would like to. Say the word "jump" and give the rabbit a slight gentle boost over the jump....praise and give the rabbit a little piece of treat.

Repeat this stage of training until the rabbit will walk up to and jump over the board. After the rabbit is doing well at a low jump add another jump about 5 foot behind the first jump. Make the second jump a bit higher but made to resemble the first jump.

Take the rabbit over the first jump and up to the second jump. Say "jump" to the rabbit as it approaches the second jump. If the rabbit jumps it, praise and treat the rabbit. If the rabbit does not jump the second jump, give it a slight boost as you say "jump".

About the age of rabbits that you begin training for agility or hopping. I have heard that only rabbits that are 4 months old should be taught to jump. I have heard others say any age rabbit can learn. I believe that it will depend on the amount of time you have spent with the older rabbit. No, if you rabbit is just out there in a hutch and has been for a couple of years with little if any handling.....this rabbit is not a good candidate. However, if you have spent time with that older rabbit, housed inside or out, and if it is used to you and used to being handled, by all means try this rabbit at jumping.

Here is a video to give you some ideas on what to do she also speaks at the end giving little tips on training. Then if you look at the side it say bunny clicker training but they do the jumps.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BDocS5BfR0E

For some reason I can't find the other links
    See ALL my pets here