Thread: new here

new here

Hello everyone.....have been browsing the posts and thought this was a great forum to join. Hoping to make some new friends also.

Well WELCOME!!! PICTURES are a must here... lol.. You can post with replies in the manage attachements, and make a signature. If you need help- we are all here..
    This site is highly addictive thats for sure!

Hi and welcome to Pet Talk!!! My name is Terry and I am Mom to two Chihuahuas, Daisy and Delilah. We hope you love it here as much as we do!!

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Hi Borzoid, Daisy--thanks for the welcome. I'm hoping to get what I need to post pictures but I'm still not to computer litterate, if that's possible in today's world.

new here

Hello & Welcome to Pet Talk & enjoy all the talks & pictures.. I am proudly owned & ruled by 9 indoor cats babies & 2 outside dogs babies.. When you are ready to post pictures & ect we can help you ok..

~~~Thank You Very Much {Kim} kimlovescats for the Grand Siggy~~~

[[ Furr Babies are Like Potato Chips **** No One Can Have Just One ]]
    ****** Kindness, Mercy & Justice to All Living Creatures ******
    {{{{{Everyday is a Gift = That's why it's Called the Present }}}}}
    ((( Each Day With Our Pets is a Surprise Package Waiting to be Opened )))
    <Sunsets are God's Reminder to Us That At The End of the Day We're All In This Together>

Hi Mike welcome to Pet Talk! I'm David p and I'm one of the somewhat rare male members of Pet Talk. I live in Pittsburgh with three rescued kitties who tolerate me as long as they're fed! Nikki is a 5yo tuxedo and queen of the house, Daisy, a 3yo tortie and resident nut, and Marigold a 4yo tortie another nut! Mike, this is a great site to discuss anything pet related and you make plenty of friends here. Beware though, Pet Talk is definitely ADDICTIVE!!