Thread: brandi

brandi

this is our old girl who still has lots of spunk in her left. She is pure calico all the way from behaviour to attitude. We love her lots...
    Attached Images Attached Images  

She looks precious, too. (And not a day over 4, what is her beauty secret?) Do they get along well together?
    I'm sometimes asked "Why do you spend so much of your time and money talking about kindness to animals when there is so much cruelty to men?" I answer: "I am working at the roots." -George T. Angell, reformer (1823-1909)

Thank you, Popcornbird for creating this tribute to Summer starring Livvy and Cassy

Livvy: 11 April 99 - 5 July 09
    Cassy: 11 July 99 - 8 April 11

If you would like to visit my BeautiConsultant page --
    http://www.beautipage.com/serene_angel_hm_spa/

Netherlands (where I'm from) & Germany (where I live)
    What a sweet old girl. I agree... not a day over 4

Brandi

She originally came to our shop we had as she was born and grew up in a sewing machine sales outlet in a smaller town near where we live. Her original owners were moving and were going to put her down...we were thinking about bringing my cat to our shop (devon) however I can see someone walking out the door with her. Brandi turned out to be the perfect greeter of people and would take them over to her part on a rug and roll over for tummy pats and bum pats. We had to bring her home when we closed the shop down.

Does she get along with the other cats?? Yes...and no. She is the queen of the house that I can tell you. In the ranks of the four cats, Brandi rules. She doesn't mind the other cats so much as long as they give her space...they will sleep 3 on the couch once in awhile hoever she kind of grunts and groans at them (her voice is a mere croak these days for greetings and such). She however, HATES the dog and I do mean HATE. I was slightly concerned at first as she was so very upset that she was lashing out at us too for the first six months. Now if the dog gets within 2 feet of her she bats at him, but her claws aren't out so thats good. He respects the heck out of her. We just wanted to give her a good quiet home for the natural remainder of her life, and by the way her health is holding up, I can see her being here in another 5 or 6 years.