Thread: Panther

Panther

He belonged ot my husband (before we met) and was rescued out of a garage as a kitten...he lives up to his name....
    Attached Images Attached Images  

He looks adorable, too. Is he DSH also?
    I'm sometimes asked "Why do you spend so much of your time and money talking about kindness to animals when there is so much cruelty to men?" I answer: "I am working at the roots." -George T. Angell, reformer (1823-1909)

Thank you, Popcornbird for creating this tribute to Summer starring Livvy and Cassy

Livvy: 11 April 99 - 5 July 09
    Cassy: 11 July 99 - 8 April 11

If you would like to visit my BeautiConsultant page --
    http://www.beautipage.com/serene_angel_hm_spa/

Netherlands (where I'm from) & Germany (where I live)

Panther

Yep he is a DSh too. He is the first cat I have met to absolutely insists on getting tummy scratches and I do mean scratches....the harder you rub his belly the more and louder he purrs. He came to mu husband as a feral cat and he worked so much with him beofre I met either of them. It took a year for Panther to trust me and warm up to me, but you wouldn't believe how far feeding him his favorite soft food went to opening up to me. He used to let me know how he felt about me in bed...he would curl up to Barry and plop his butt down right in my face or just enough that when I rolled over, I would get a mouthful of fur, on the cat bum end. He was just staking his place out to me, i know.

He is all grey...his paws and nose...everything. I had never seen a cat like that before, He is just gorgeous.

what a purrty kitty!!

Hi all, Frnchgrrrl's hubby again...
    Pantehr has been a wonderful cat, but as my wife mentioned, he was pretty much ferral...he literally woudl climb (scramble like his life depended on it) to the tops of the windows to get away from anyone coming in the room...when he did start leaving the room in which I first introduced him to the house, he hid so much I rarely saw him...ended up putting a bell on him so I would know when he was on the move. He eventually indicated to me that he had enoguh of the bell, as it got removed a number of times, so we did away with it.
    He is a happy cat now, but still hasn't warmed up to Ozzie (our dog)...
    In so many, many ways his personality is like mine, which makes the connection between us special.

Attatched is a photo of both Panther & Devon (my wife's cat)...she took awhile get as lovey as she is with my wife, but she now competes for my affection...I don't think they realize my lap really isn't big enough for both of them.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

He is adorable and having a much better life than before you saved him.